Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Comic Con

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Comic Con
bawitheba
posted July 11, 2013 07:38 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for bawitheba Click Here to Email bawitheba Send a private message to bawitheba Click to send bawitheba an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View bawitheba's Have/Want ListView bawitheba's Have/Want List
Who is attending Comic Con. I need someone to help me get some items while there. If you can help please let me know.

I am not looking for the Black on black planeswalkers.

Thanos
posted July 11, 2013 08:15 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Thanos Click Here to Email Thanos Send a private message to Thanos Click to send Thanos an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Thanos's Have/Want ListView Thanos's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by bawitheba:

I am not looking for the Black on black planeswalkers.

I sure as hell am, help a brutha out

jbark
posted July 11, 2013 08:30 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for jbark Click Here to Email jbark Send a private message to jbark Click to send jbark an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View jbark's Have/Want ListView jbark's Have/Want List
I have seen 4-5 auctions for around $350 for the set with the 5 in it. They are popping up on eBay right now.

Thanos
posted July 11, 2013 08:41 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Thanos Click Here to Email Thanos Send a private message to Thanos Click to send Thanos an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Thanos's Have/Want ListView Thanos's Have/Want List
That's fine and dandy if I wanted to pay that much

JesusChristMD
posted July 11, 2013 10:50 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for JesusChristMD Click Here to Email JesusChristMD Send a private message to JesusChristMD Click to send JesusChristMD an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jbark:
I have seen 4-5 auctions for around $350 for the set with the 5 in it. They are popping up on eBay right now.

way more than 4-5 have sold for that.

People are starting to undercut. I don't think these people have waited in the hasbro line at SDCC before :P

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League