GP Las Vegas (Page 1)

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!
This topic is 5 pages long:   1  2  3  4  5 
  next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   GP Las Vegas
nouveaux
Administrator
posted March 29, 2013 11:01 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for nouveaux Send a private message to nouveaux Click to send nouveaux an Instant MessageVisit nouveaux's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View nouveaux's Have/Want ListView nouveaux's Have/Want List
So who's going?
Myy
posted March 29, 2013 11:06 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Myy Click Here to Email Myy Send a private message to Myy Click to send Myy an Instant MessageVisit Myy's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Myy's Have/Want ListView Myy's Have/Want List
I will be there! I'd love to meet fellow motlers

Bwatson513
posted March 29, 2013 11:56 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Bwatson513 Click Here to Email Bwatson513 Send a private message to Bwatson513 Click to send Bwatson513 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Bwatson513's Have/Want ListView Bwatson513's Have/Want List
How much is modern masters sealed going to be

Hodja
posted March 30, 2013 12:22 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Hodja Click Here to Email Hodja Send a private message to Hodja Click to send Hodja an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Hodja's Have/Want ListView Hodja's Have/Want List
I'm going.

But I'm only staying if the AC works. Cashman Center... I thought for sure it was some kind of joke.

Edit..

http://www.cascadegames.com/events/933

Looks like $60 entry.

Crazy line-up of artists already.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Hodja on March 30, 2013]

Demilio
posted March 30, 2013 05:46 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Demilio Click Here to Email Demilio Send a private message to Demilio Click to send Demilio an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Demilio's Have/Want ListView Demilio's Have/Want List
I'd like to see what else is in the set before I make travel arrangements. Tarmogoyf alone isn't enough.

Thanos
posted March 30, 2013 06:09 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Thanos Click Here to Email Thanos Send a private message to Thanos Click to send Thanos an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Thanos's Have/Want ListView Thanos's Have/Want List
I'm going, Plane tix, hotel are paid, even bought tix for a show, I'm all in

dwiz
posted March 30, 2013 08:15 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for dwiz Click Here to Email dwiz Send a private message to dwiz Click to send dwiz an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View dwiz's Trade Auction or SaleView dwiz's Trade Auction or Sale
I'll be there. Guaranteed playmat and sleeves is nice for first thousand to register in person. $60 for 6 packs is pretty decent too. I may have my Vegas friends get dci numbers register for the playmat, sleeves and 6 packs and then drop.

MAB_Rapper
posted March 30, 2013 08:55 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for MAB_Rapper Click Here to Email MAB_Rapper Click to send MAB_Rapper an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Yep, I am there.

hilikuS: Also, as much as MAB's list has become the list on the T/A Forum, I do miss Slinga's.

revenger
posted March 30, 2013 10:21 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for revenger Click Here to Email revenger Click to send revenger an Instant MessageVisit revenger's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
If finances allow me to, I'll be there. (Yes, y'all be could be meeting the one and only Revenger!!!)

#1 Ref's for Arizona!

I offer 3rd party trading services. Email if interested.

Your 2008, 2010 & 2012 Siskel & Ebert award winner! Your Motl runner-up in My Cousin Vinny & Rolling Stone Award!

Moxdragon
posted April 02, 2013 09:20 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Moxdragon Click Here to Email Moxdragon Click to send Moxdragon an Instant MessageVisit Moxdragon's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Moxdragon's Trade Auction or SaleView Moxdragon's Trade Auction or Sale
I'll probably be there. Magic during the day, and EDC from dusk til dawn? I'm hoping for a Fear and Loathing week.

Zeckk
posted April 03, 2013 03:03 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Zeckk Click Here to Email Zeckk Send a private message to Zeckk Click to send Zeckk an Instant MessageVisit Zeckk's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Zeckk's Have/Want ListView Zeckk's Have/Want List
It's a nice year to live in Vegas

MelbourneMTG
posted April 09, 2013 01:53 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for MelbourneMTG Click Here to Email MelbourneMTG Send a private message to MelbourneMTG Click to send MelbourneMTG an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View MelbourneMTG's Have/Want ListView MelbourneMTG's Have/Want List
I'll be there.

Thanos
posted April 09, 2013 02:24 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Thanos Click Here to Email Thanos Send a private message to Thanos Click to send Thanos an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Thanos's Have/Want ListView Thanos's Have/Want List
Sweet, quite a few members I'll be glad to meet in person

Just prepaid for the event too.

SolonJhee
posted April 09, 2013 11:35 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for SolonJhee Click Here to Email SolonJhee Send a private message to SolonJhee Click to send SolonJhee an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I'll be there as well, not that anyone would probably recognize me. Look for the guy with the foil Japanese Death and Taxes deck.

*edit*

Is it cheaper to prepay? Link? I'm going with 7 other friends and I'm sure they wouldn't mind if it was cheaper lol.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by SolonJhee on April 09, 2013]

dwiz
posted April 10, 2013 03:47 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for dwiz Click Here to Email dwiz Send a private message to dwiz Click to send dwiz an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View dwiz's Trade Auction or SaleView dwiz's Trade Auction or Sale
quote:
Originally posted by SolonJhee:
I'll be there as well, not that anyone would probably recognize me. Look for the guy with the foil Japanese Death and Taxes deck.

*edit*

Is it cheaper to prepay? Link? I'm going with 7 other friends and I'm sure they wouldn't mind if it was cheaper lol.

Not any cheaper. Same price, doesn't guarantee you any of the freebies.

bigballashotcaller
posted April 10, 2013 08:05 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for bigballashotcaller Click Here to Email bigballashotcaller Send a private message to bigballashotcaller Click to send bigballashotcaller an Instant MessageVisit bigballashotcaller's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View bigballashotcaller's Have/Want ListView bigballashotcaller's Have/Want List
I will be in attendance.

LandDestroyer
posted April 10, 2013 01:06 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for LandDestroyer Click Here to Email LandDestroyer Send a private message to LandDestroyer Click to send LandDestroyer an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View LandDestroyer's Have/Want ListView LandDestroyer's Have/Want List
I'm strongly considering it if I can get my roommate or Seraphim3577 to go...but it means I'll miss another friend's wedding. Oh well, I'll attend his next wedding. :-P

Thanos
posted April 10, 2013 07:23 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Thanos Click Here to Email Thanos Send a private message to Thanos Click to send Thanos an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Thanos's Have/Want ListView Thanos's Have/Want List
The wife and I are going, and she's not into threesomes, so no one can sleep on the floor, sorry.

I3Iood
posted April 10, 2013 08:49 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for I3Iood Click Here to Email I3Iood Send a private message to I3Iood Click to send I3Iood an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Thanos:
The wife and I are going, and she's not into threesomes, so no one can sleep on the floor, sorry.

Thats fine, I don't mind sharing the bed.

Thanos
posted April 10, 2013 09:37 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Thanos Click Here to Email Thanos Send a private message to Thanos Click to send Thanos an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Thanos's Have/Want ListView Thanos's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by I3Iood:
Thats fine, I don't mind sharing the bed.

Lol

Lord Crovax
posted April 10, 2013 09:55 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Lord Crovax Click Here to Email Lord Crovax Send a private message to Lord Crovax Click to send Lord Crovax an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I'll be there.

mm1983
posted April 11, 2013 04:22 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for mm1983 Click Here to Email mm1983 Send a private message to mm1983 Click to send mm1983 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View mm1983's Have/Want ListView mm1983's Have/Want List
Still thinking about going. Have possibly 3 friends that would be going with me as well.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by mm1983 on April 11, 2013]

MAB_Rapper
posted April 11, 2013 07:03 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for MAB_Rapper Click Here to Email MAB_Rapper Click to send MAB_Rapper an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I'd book your hotel and flights ASAP if you haven't yet. There are more events than normal going on that weekend, including The Electric Daisy Carnival.

hilikuS: Also, as much as MAB's list has become the list on the T/A Forum, I do miss Slinga's.

Kyosukee
posted April 11, 2013 07:06 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Kyosukee Send a private message to Kyosukee Click to send Kyosukee an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Is EDC the same weekend? Some friends were planning on going

Eatatjoes
posted April 11, 2013 08:15 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Eatatjoes Click Here to Email Eatatjoes Send a private message to Eatatjoes Click to send Eatatjoes an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I'll be there. I live in Vegas. Anyone planning on going, book your rooms now! Edc is huge, and Most of the hotels by the event site, are the same ones most edc people will be staying at. If anyone has any questions about Vegas, shoot me a pm, been living out here for over 20 years.

This topic is 5 pages long:   1  2  3  4  5 

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League