Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Any interest in letting me borrow cards for a 6/29 tournament?

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Any interest in letting me borrow cards for a 6/29 tournament?
crypticfreak1
posted June 15, 2013 12:12 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for crypticfreak1 Click Here to Email crypticfreak1 Send a private message to crypticfreak1 Click to send crypticfreak1 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View crypticfreak1's Have/Want ListView crypticfreak1's Have/Want List
Thank You everyone!!

I was able to trade for the Sphinx's Revelations and borrow the Snapcasters!

[Edited 2 times, lastly by crypticfreak1 on June 17, 2013]

Sovarius
posted June 15, 2013 05:06 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Sovarius Click Here to Email Sovarius Send a private message to Sovarius Click to send Sovarius an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Sovarius's Trade Auction or SaleView Sovarius's Trade Auction or Sale
I've got two snaps you could borrow

Link139232
posted June 16, 2013 10:43 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Link139232 Click Here to Email Link139232 Send a private message to Link139232 Click to send Link139232 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Link139232's Have/Want ListView Link139232's Have/Want List
I have everything you need, send me a PM and we may be able to figure something out.

oneofchaos
posted June 16, 2013 12:36 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for oneofchaos Click Here to Email oneofchaos Send a private message to oneofchaos Click to send oneofchaos an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by crypticfreak1:
I have a tournament on June 29th and it appears to me I may not get the cards I am looking for in time and I do not have the money to purchase them.

I was wondering if there is any interest from anyone out there in letting me borrow them?

This would entail you sending me the cards. Me then playing in the tournament on 6/29. Then I would send the cards back that Monday. I would also send $10 worth of cards from my list of your choice for letting me borrow them.

I do not rifle shuffle my cards. I take care of them and play them in sleeves. I have 413 (currently) refs and have been on this site for over a decade.

If there is any interest I am looking to borrow 2-3 Sphinx's Revelation and 3 Snapcaster Mage.

I'm not looking for people to be negative in their replies, only want to know if there in anyone willing to do this for me.

I've got 4 snaps/4 revelations if you still need them. If you need anything else, I wouldn't know if I had it but you are free to ask.

Bagbokk
posted June 16, 2013 08:19 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Bagbokk Click Here to Email Bagbokk Send a private message to Bagbokk Click to send Bagbokk an Instant MessageVisit Bagbokk's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Bagbokk's Trade Auction or SaleView Bagbokk's Trade Auction or Sale
I have Snapcasters if you still need them.

Aznopium
posted June 17, 2013 11:17 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Aznopium Click Here to Email Aznopium Send a private message to Aznopium Click to send Aznopium an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Aznopium's Have/Want ListView Aznopium's Have/Want List
i have the snaps too if u need em

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League