Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Additional Shocklands in Dragons Maze Boosters?

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Additional Shocklands in Dragons Maze Boosters?
Kujamune
posted May 01, 2013 01:27 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Kujamune Click Here to Email Kujamune Send a private message to Kujamune Click to send Kujamune an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Kujamune's Have/Want ListView Kujamune's Have/Want List
Been drafting with the Bestiare Draft Sim lately testing out Dragon's Maze and each booster comes with one of the guildgates in place of a basic land.

What I've noticed however, is that rarely (maybe one in 15-20 boosters) that guildgate is replaced with one of the RTR or GTC shocklands (non foil) with that set emblem and all in addition to the dragon's maze rare. Is this a random insertion in actual boosters, or a glitch in the draft software?

I apologize if this has already been posted.
Mike

LemonMeringue
posted May 01, 2013 01:29 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for LemonMeringue Click Here to Email LemonMeringue Send a private message to LemonMeringue Click to send LemonMeringue an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View LemonMeringue's Trade Auction or SaleView LemonMeringue's Trade Auction or Sale
Yes this is how it's supposed to be.

Kujamune
posted May 01, 2013 01:56 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Kujamune Click Here to Email Kujamune Send a private message to Kujamune Click to send Kujamune an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Kujamune's Have/Want ListView Kujamune's Have/Want List
That's pretty cool actually. Is the value of shocks likely to drop as a result?

Volcanon
posted May 01, 2013 02:01 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Volcanon Click Here to Email Volcanon Send a private message to Volcanon Click to send Volcanon an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kujamune:

Slightly, perhaps.

thror
posted May 01, 2013 02:09 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for thror Send a private message to thror Click to send thror an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:

they certainly wont be going UP in the next month or so.

<@BrassMan> what do you need new tech for?
<@BrassMan> gush is unrestricted

<@Anusien> Pretty sure New Zealanders are the sheep shaggers
<KIP_NZ> Anusien: I'm a kiwi and I've shagged a sheep

mm1983
posted May 02, 2013 04:19 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for mm1983 Click Here to Email mm1983 Send a private message to mm1983 Click to send mm1983 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View mm1983's Have/Want ListView mm1983's Have/Want List
I heard the odds are 1 in 11 DGM packs for a shock land or potentially 3 shock lands per box.

gaeacradle
posted May 02, 2013 05:37 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for gaeacradle Click Here to Email gaeacradle Send a private message to gaeacradle Click to send gaeacradle an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View gaeacradle's Have/Want ListView gaeacradle's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by mm1983:
I heard the odds are 1 in 11 DGM packs for a shock land or potentially 3 shock lands per box.

No. It's 1.5 shock per box.

hilikuS
posted May 02, 2013 05:55 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for hilikuS Click Here to Email hilikuS Send a private message to hilikuS Click to send hilikuS an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View hilikuS's Trade Auction or SaleView hilikuS's Trade Auction or Sale
quote:

I think just about everybody is waiting for that to happen now, so I'm not entirely sure it actually will. At least enough to matter.

CubFan81
posted May 02, 2013 10:32 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for CubFan81 Click Here to Email CubFan81 Send a private message to CubFan81 Click to send CubFan81 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mm1983:

Close, it was 1 in 11 for RTR and GTC, but half as often in DMG so 1 in 22.

As gaeacradle mentioned, that works out to about 1.5 a box.

denholm
posted May 04, 2013 12:52 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for denholm Click Here to Email denholm Send a private message to denholm Click to send denholm an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View denholm's Trade Auction or SaleView denholm's Trade Auction or Sale
I opened 2 boxes and a fat pack, got 3 shocklands total.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League