Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Unlimited Lotus FAKE or REAL?

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Unlimited Lotus FAKE or REAL?
jae4x4
posted May 02, 2013 04:45 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for jae4x4 Click Here to Email jae4x4 Send a private message to jae4x4 Click to send jae4x4 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View jae4x4's Have/Want ListView jae4x4's Have/Want List
http://www.aerth.org/Magic.htm

jae4x4
posted May 02, 2013 04:48 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for jae4x4 Click Here to Email jae4x4 Send a private message to jae4x4 Click to send jae4x4 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View jae4x4's Have/Want ListView jae4x4's Have/Want List
i personally think its real comparing it to mine, just want some 2nd opinions

AGO
posted May 02, 2013 04:55 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for AGO Click Here to Email AGO Send a private message to AGO Click to send AGO an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View AGO's Trade Auction or SaleView AGO's Trade Auction or Sale
What makes you think it is fake? If you have one to compare there shouldn't be any doubt.

jae4x4
posted May 02, 2013 05:03 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for jae4x4 Click Here to Email jae4x4 Send a private message to jae4x4 Click to send jae4x4 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View jae4x4's Have/Want ListView jae4x4's Have/Want List
just that the person i bought it off on ebay had 97 references none of which deal in magic

Jubert39
posted May 02, 2013 05:11 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Jubert39 Click Here to Email Jubert39 Send a private message to Jubert39 Click to send Jubert39 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Jubert39's Have/Want ListView Jubert39's Have/Want List
looks real to me

B14ckM4g3
posted May 02, 2013 05:16 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for B14ckM4g3 Click Here to Email B14ckM4g3 Send a private message to B14ckM4g3 Click to send B14ckM4g3 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
If it's a fake it's the best one I've seen.

Lemonjuice
posted May 02, 2013 05:32 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Lemonjuice Click Here to Email Lemonjuice Send a private message to Lemonjuice Click to send Lemonjuice an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Lemonjuice's Have/Want ListView Lemonjuice's Have/Want List
I vote Real:

I vote: Grade Worthy

Tha Gunslinga
posted May 03, 2013 05:25 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Tha Gunslinga Click Here to Email Tha Gunslinga Send a private message to Tha Gunslinga Click to send Tha Gunslinga an Instant MessageVisit Tha Gunslinga's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Tha Gunslinga's Trade Auction or SaleView Tha Gunslinga's Trade Auction or Sale
Looks real to me. Did you actually receive it? I would be more worried about not receiving it.
KIP_NZ
posted May 03, 2013 07:42 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for KIP_NZ Click Here to Email KIP_NZ Send a private message to KIP_NZ Click to send KIP_NZ an Instant MessageVisit KIP_NZ's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
It is impossible to tell if a card is real from a scan, it is often possible to tell it is a fake however.

This one from the scan does not appear to be a fake.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League