Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Possibly no Vintage or Legacy Champs at Gen Con?

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Possibly no Vintage or Legacy Champs at Gen Con?
AGO
posted May 09, 2013 10:37 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for AGO Click Here to Email AGO Send a private message to AGO Click to send AGO an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View AGO's Trade Auction or SaleView AGO's Trade Auction or Sale
The Gen Con event list is up. Vintage and Legacy Champs is not listed. Could this be just another nail in the coffin because of the reserve list?

https://twitter.com/ahalavais/status/332488546709561344

stu55
posted May 09, 2013 11:07 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for stu55 Click Here to Email stu55 Send a private message to stu55 Click to send stu55 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Nail in what coffin where? There will be Legacy and Vintage Champs this year, maybe not at Gen Con, but there will be

I3Iood
posted May 09, 2013 11:17 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for I3Iood Click Here to Email I3Iood Send a private message to I3Iood Click to send I3Iood an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
https://twitter.com/HeleneBergeot/status/332515173506113537

AGO
posted May 09, 2013 11:28 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for AGO Click Here to Email AGO Send a private message to AGO Click to send AGO an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View AGO's Trade Auction or SaleView AGO's Trade Auction or Sale
quote:
Originally posted by stu55:
Nail in what coffin where? There will be Legacy and Vintage Champs this year, maybe not at Gen Con, but there will be

Do you think it being somewhere else in a different state on a different day is going to have a major impact on attendance?

Dimh
posted May 09, 2013 12:09 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Dimh Click Here to Email Dimh Send a private message to Dimh Click to send Dimh an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I thought maybe Wizards was taking more control over the event and holding it elsewhere.

Baseless speculation, of course.

valorale
posted May 09, 2013 12:52 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for valorale Click Here to Email valorale Send a private message to valorale Click to send valorale an Instant MessageVisit valorale's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
They held it at US nationals in 2008, so this isnt the first time theyve moved the world championship location.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League