Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  $4000 for Survival of the Fittest Art

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   $4000 for Survival of the Fittest Art
canneryrow
posted April 25, 2013 11:17 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for canneryrow Click Here to Email canneryrow Send a private message to canneryrow Click to send canneryrow an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I’m currently trying to find Pete Venter’s original painting for Survival of the Fittest as a gift for a friend and wanted to reach out and see if anyone knows the current owner.

I am offering $4,000 for this piece and this is what I know so far:

Pete Venter's does not know who the piece was originally sold to or who has it now.

The piece was sold on Ebay on November 11th 2010 by the seller scud80, who has also sold several other pieces of original MTG art.

I’ve reached out to the seller via Ebay to see if he can help me find who the current owner is, but haven’t heard back yet.

I am working on a few other small leads but would appreciate any help you can offer. If you own this painting or know how to get in touch with the person, I would love to at least try and work something out.

Thank you so much!

A1phaMale
posted April 25, 2013 12:32 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for A1phaMale Click Here to Email A1phaMale Send a private message to A1phaMale Click to send A1phaMale an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View A1phaMale's Have/Want ListView A1phaMale's Have/Want List
I have the seller's email address if interested. I can also tell you how much it sold for. I purchased a Pete V art from him about 3 years ago.

canneryrow
posted April 25, 2013 01:36 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for canneryrow Click Here to Email canneryrow Send a private message to canneryrow Click to send canneryrow an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A1phaMale:
I have the seller's email address if interested. I can also tell you how much it sold for. I purchased a Pete V art from him about 3 years ago.

Thanks so much for your help! I sent you a pm.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League