Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Looking for some people who sell signed legacy stuff

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Looking for some people who sell signed legacy stuff
bucknutty
posted November 21, 2013 08:06 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for bucknutty Send a private message to bucknutty Click to send bucknutty an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View bucknutty's Have/Want ListView bucknutty's Have/Want List
I have been looking for some play sets and singles to finish off play sets and am to the point where Ebay is no longer all that useful.

I have no feedback on here but have used Paypal and Ebay since they were new with no bad feedback or issues.

Animosity
posted November 22, 2013 07:31 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Animosity Click Here to Email Animosity Send a private message to Animosity Click to send Animosity an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
You have 2 options. Get the cards signed ....there is a thread with artist info. Option 2 is to put up a list with good prices. Most people who have cards signed like them. Option one is best because if you already have the item you're not doubling up.

-Animosity

bucknutty
posted November 23, 2013 05:13 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for bucknutty Send a private message to bucknutty Click to send bucknutty an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View bucknutty's Have/Want ListView bucknutty's Have/Want List
Just trying to kill 2 birds with one stone. Sold out of the game a while back and getting back into it again. My issue is that I have no clue what to offer on most cards and people usually don't talk to me if I offer too low. I see $40 Signed Ice Age Brainstorms on Ebay, but I payed $45 for signed Liliana's, it's really rough for me to gauge an offer on most cards, lol.

Thanos
posted November 24, 2013 07:30 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Thanos Click Here to Email Thanos Send a private message to Thanos Click to send Thanos an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Send me a PM Bucknutty. Tell me the cards you are looking for signed and I will tell you what you can expect to pay for them.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League