Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  New and Dont know to do paper or Online

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   New and Dont know to do paper or Online
sam-ntm
posted June 09, 2013 10:14 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for sam-ntm Send a private message to sam-ntm Click to send sam-ntm an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone,
I am brand new to magic as well as here and having a hard time deciding what to do. I may do some playing but mainly here to collect. I would like to start with trying to get a full set of Dragons Maze. I have no one close to me so this will all be online. Would it be easier to start on Magic Online and use there redeem system once I have the full set or use forums to trade paper cards through the mail. And if paper cards are the best way, which packs would be best to set buying?
Also any tips you can give are very welcomed!
Thanks!

jbark
posted June 09, 2013 10:54 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for jbark Click Here to Email jbark Send a private message to jbark Click to send jbark an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View jbark's Have/Want ListView jbark's Have/Want List
If no one is local to you to play and you'd like to play the Online is the way to go. It gives you the outlet to play and if you want to collect sets you can redeem. Also every format is playable online where most local stores play standard and draft(limited).

sam-ntm
posted June 09, 2013 11:18 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for sam-ntm Send a private message to sam-ntm Click to send sam-ntm an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Thank you jbark I am thinking I will start collecting online

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League