Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  4th Edition FBB Asian, how many copies ?

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   4th Edition FBB Asian, how many copies ?
Traposse
posted April 04, 2013 12:38 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Traposse Click Here to Email Traposse Send a private message to Traposse Click to send Traposse an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hi, I searched a lot about this but couldn't find any answer to my question. I have some Birds of Paradise 4th Edition in Korean language and I was just wondering if any of you know about how many booster packs were made ? How many rares of these were printed ?

I'm really curious to know about this, thanks !

If you also know about the Revised FBB I'm also interested to know.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Traposse on April 04, 2013]

Mr.C
posted April 06, 2013 11:04 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.C Click Here to Email Mr.C Send a private message to Mr.C Click to send Mr.C an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Mr.C's Have/Want ListView Mr.C's Have/Want List
Nobody knows, I think. Printrun information for FBB was never released.

Traposse
posted April 07, 2013 01:21 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Traposse Click Here to Email Traposse Send a private message to Traposse Click to send Traposse an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Yes, you're right, wotc told me the same thing, that's sad.

Koby
posted April 09, 2013 10:38 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Koby Click Here to Email Koby Send a private message to Koby Click to send Koby an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
4th Edition FBB was also released as Starters with 3 rares, so you would need to know both booster pack runs and starter runs.

Traposse
posted April 10, 2013 06:45 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Traposse Click Here to Email Traposse Send a private message to Traposse Click to send Traposse an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Anyway, even WOTC doesn't have anser to this so I guess we will never know.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League