Magic Discussion
  Animal and smoke free home (Page 1)

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!
This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2 
  next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Animal and smoke free home
B14ckM4g3
posted February 26, 2013 04:23 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for B14ckM4g3 Click Here to Email B14ckM4g3 Send a private message to B14ckM4g3 Click to send B14ckM4g3 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I laughed pretty hard

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251234753786

Pail42
posted February 26, 2013 04:30 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Pail42 Send a private message to Pail42 Click to send Pail42 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Pail42's Have/Want ListView Pail42's Have/Want List
That's excellent.

caquaa
posted February 26, 2013 04:46 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for caquaa Click Here to Email caquaa Send a private message to caquaa Click to send caquaa an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View caquaa's Trade Auction or SaleView caquaa's Trade Auction or Sale
grounds for divorce?
then again, hes dumb enough to keep a deck of magic cards in a pocket....

MeddlingMage
posted February 26, 2013 04:53 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for MeddlingMage Click Here to Email MeddlingMage Send a private message to MeddlingMage Click to send MeddlingMage an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View MeddlingMage's Have/Want ListView MeddlingMage's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by caquaa:
grounds for divorce?
then again, hes dumb enough to keep a deck of magic cards in a pocket....

2 decks...smh, too bad for him!

~MM

New keeper of the Logout button

Devonin
posted February 26, 2013 05:41 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Devonin Click Here to Email Devonin Send a private message to Devonin Click to send Devonin an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Devonin's Have/Want ListView Devonin's Have/Want List
Pretty sure the 'animal and smoke free home' bit is an auto-added signature to their listings.

southparker2002
posted February 26, 2013 05:53 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for southparker2002 Click Here to Email southparker2002 Send a private message to southparker2002 Click to send southparker2002 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View southparker2002's Have/Want ListView southparker2002's Have/Want List
I would bury her in the backyard

oneofchaos
posted February 26, 2013 05:57 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for oneofchaos Click Here to Email oneofchaos Send a private message to oneofchaos Click to send oneofchaos an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by southparker2002:

For doing the laundry seems a LITTLE harsh.

Volcanon
posted February 26, 2013 06:08 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Volcanon Click Here to Email Volcanon Send a private message to Volcanon Click to send Volcanon an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:

The lost value is what, like a couple hundred bucks tops? He probably bought the water graves and like when they were cheap, too. I wouldn't go straight to murder for that much. My wife makes me buy her stupid gifts she never uses that cost more than that.

isetfire
posted February 26, 2013 08:51 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for isetfire Click Here to Email isetfire Send a private message to isetfire Click to send isetfire an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I'm still wondering how you fit 2 decks in pants pockets.

Lord Crovax
posted February 26, 2013 08:59 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Lord Crovax Click Here to Email Lord Crovax Send a private message to Lord Crovax Click to send Lord Crovax an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I'm wondering how this has 25 bids is 30 bucks and has 6.00 shipping/?? 0_o

oneofchaos
posted February 27, 2013 01:13 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for oneofchaos Click Here to Email oneofchaos Send a private message to oneofchaos Click to send oneofchaos an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Also what kind of jerk runs 5 isolated chapels. I'm on to you mystery husband...

CrazyBones
posted February 27, 2013 11:31 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for CrazyBones Click Here to Email CrazyBones Send a private message to CrazyBones Click to send CrazyBones an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View CrazyBones's Have/Want ListView CrazyBones's Have/Want List
$32 and counting. Totally amazed at how much this has been bid up to.

Mr.C
posted February 27, 2013 01:50 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.C Click Here to Email Mr.C Send a private message to Mr.C Click to send Mr.C an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Mr.C's Have/Want ListView Mr.C's Have/Want List
quote:

I bet you're single

valorale
posted February 27, 2013 09:40 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for valorale Click Here to Email valorale Send a private message to valorale Click to send valorale an Instant MessageVisit valorale's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
@isetfire .. likely cargo pants

Id be annoyed but pfft just a standard deck of easy to obtain cards. If it was my shops or gush deck id be devastated. Although on the flip side, neither of those wouldve been in my pant pockets.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by valorale on February 27, 2013]

ermabwed
posted February 27, 2013 10:26 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for ermabwed Click Here to Email ermabwed Send a private message to ermabwed Click to send ermabwed an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View ermabwed's Have/Want ListView ermabwed's Have/Want List
Yeah, the guy definitely had it coming. They were probably in rubber bands anyway. Most of that damage was likely already there.

KIP_NZ
posted March 01, 2013 01:09 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for KIP_NZ Click Here to Email KIP_NZ Send a private message to KIP_NZ Click to send KIP_NZ an Instant MessageVisit KIP_NZ's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:

You're looking at this all wrong. Every married man should look at this as a free pass for all MTG spends for ever.
Her: "YOU SPENT HOW MUCH ON A CARD???"
Him: "Less than the cards you washed"

Repeat 10-15 times over the next 5 years.

JensK
posted March 01, 2013 05:34 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for JensK Click Here to Email JensK Send a private message to JensK Click to send JensK an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by isetfire:
I'm still wondering how you fit 2 decks in pants pockets.

+1

Pail42
posted March 01, 2013 06:01 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Pail42 Send a private message to Pail42 Click to send Pail42 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Pail42's Have/Want ListView Pail42's Have/Want List
Cargo pants, that's how.

quote:
Originally posted by KIP_NZ:
You're looking at this all wrong. Every married man should look at this as a free pass for all MTG spends for ever.

+1

iccarus
posted March 01, 2013 07:07 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for iccarus Click Here to Email iccarus Send a private message to iccarus Click to send iccarus an Instant MessageVisit iccarus's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View iccarus's Have/Want ListView iccarus's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by KIP_NZ:

Sounds about right.

I collect Granite Gargoyles. Send them my way.

Bugger
posted March 01, 2013 11:29 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Bugger Click Here to Email Bugger Send a private message to Bugger Click to send Bugger an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
The hell kind of pansy doesn't do his own laundry, anyway?

hilikuS
posted March 01, 2013 11:48 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for hilikuS Click Here to Email hilikuS Send a private message to hilikuS Click to send hilikuS an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View hilikuS's Trade Auction or SaleView hilikuS's Trade Auction or Sale
quote:
Originally posted by Bugger:
The hell kind of pansy doesn't do his own laundry, anyway?

I would like to be that pansy.

JayC
posted March 01, 2013 11:54 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for JayC Click Here to Email JayC Send a private message to JayC Click to send JayC an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View JayC's Have/Want ListView JayC's Have/Want List

P O S! Rough.

Bugger
posted March 01, 2013 12:04 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Bugger Click Here to Email Bugger Send a private message to Bugger Click to send Bugger an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hilikuS:
I would like to be that pansy.

It's not that difficult to do, tbh.

the lister has a great opportunity to solve the problem, too; just tell her husband "wash your own clothes and it won't happen".

Or, if he's so forgetful he still leaves his decks in his pockets (???), it's on his head.

marlo213
posted March 01, 2013 12:24 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for marlo213 Send a private message to marlo213 Click to send marlo213 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View marlo213's Have/Want ListView marlo213's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by Bugger:
It's not that difficult to do, tbh.

the lister has a great opportunity to solve the problem, too; just tell her husband "wash your own clothes and it won't happen".

Or, if he's so forgetful he still leaves his decks in his pockets (???), it's on his head.

What kind of a pansy are you that you DO your own laundry when you have a wife?

flophaus
posted March 01, 2013 12:32 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for flophaus Click Here to Email flophaus Send a private message to flophaus Click to send flophaus an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Who doesn't check pockets before doing the laundry!?

That really sucks for him, though... I just don't get why anyone would want these cards though!

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2 

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Open Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League