Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Original art for Null Rod, Goblin Welder, Reaper King

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Original art for Null Rod, Goblin Welder, Reaper King
Zachstax888
posted February 20, 2013 12:52 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Zachstax888 Send a private message to Zachstax888 Click to send Zachstax888 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone,

I am trying to find out where the original art pieces for several different cards have ended up, and any help or info you can offer in contacting current owners is immensely appreciated.

Here is the list of original art I am searching for:

Goblin Welder
Null Rod
Fallen Angel
Walk the Aeons
Reaper King
Fire Lit Thicket

I have contacted the artists when possible, and have a few leads on Welder and Fallen Angel. Thanks in advance for your time! This has been a great and friendly trading community in my experience.

MAB_Rapper
posted February 20, 2013 12:55 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for MAB_Rapper Click Here to Email MAB_Rapper Send a private message to MAB_Rapper Click to send MAB_Rapper an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View MAB_Rapper's Trade Auction or SaleView MAB_Rapper's Trade Auction or Sale
Start here: http://www.themanadrain.com/index.php?board=97.0

We have a pretty good size community the specificly discuss Magic Art here.

hilikuS: Also, as much as MAB's list has become the list on the T/A Forum, I do miss Slinga's.

KIP_NZ
posted February 20, 2013 02:01 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for KIP_NZ Click Here to Email KIP_NZ Send a private message to KIP_NZ Click to send KIP_NZ an Instant MessageVisit KIP_NZ's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MAB_Rapper:
Start here: http://www.themanadrain.com/index.php?board=97.0

We have a pretty good size community the specificly discuss Magic Art here.

This is a quote from the TMD admin on that thread:

quote:

The art board is private; he won't be able to see it without registering for an account. If he wants an account, forward me his desired username, email, and first/last name and I'll create it.

Hit up either MAB or I to get you an account over there

Zachstax888
posted February 20, 2013 05:41 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Zachstax888 Send a private message to Zachstax888 Click to send Zachstax888 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I'm actually already a part of the mana drain and have started asking members there. But thank you for the invites, I really appreciate it!

My handle on TMD is Sandcrawler if you guys ever want to hit me up.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League