Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Unlimited Forest?

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Unlimited Forest?
MDunsh
posted February 21, 2013 05:42 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for MDunsh Click Here to Email MDunsh Send a private message to MDunsh Click to send MDunsh an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View MDunsh's Have/Want ListView MDunsh's Have/Want List
So I came across this forest, while I am certain it has to be unlimited (I am quite familiar with unlimited cards) something just looks off about it. My brother agreed. I don't know what else it can be. I'm thinking it's just in such good a shape or the color is off is why it looks wrong. Any thoughts?

http://s170.beta.photobucket.com/user/mdunsh/media/Forest.jpg.html

coasterdude84
posted February 21, 2013 06:05 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for coasterdude84 Click Here to Email coasterdude84 Send a private message to coasterdude84 Click to send coasterdude84 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View coasterdude84's Trade Auction or SaleView coasterdude84's Trade Auction or Sale
Yep, Unlimited Forest. Nothing unusual about it; it's the Beta-added Forest. Beta added an extra basic of each type with a different artwork from Alpha (along with Volcanic Island and CoP: Black), and each new card was quite a bit darker than the other cards. It's a cool land, but sadly nothing too special.

MDunsh
posted February 21, 2013 07:41 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for MDunsh Click Here to Email MDunsh Send a private message to MDunsh Click to send MDunsh an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View MDunsh's Have/Want ListView MDunsh's Have/Want List
Thank you! I figured it had to be, but knew I'd get a perfect answer here.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League