Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  wondering how the mtgo for mtg trades work

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   wondering how the mtgo for mtg trades work
cory-p
posted February 21, 2013 04:10 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for cory-p Click Here to Email cory-p Send a private message to cory-p Click to send cory-p an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View cory-p's Have/Want ListView cory-p's Have/Want List
new to the site basically wondering how or if im able to trade my mtgo cards towards real cards as most of what i have is mtgo.....trying to get back in on some human to human bashing lol.

caquaa
posted February 21, 2013 05:02 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for caquaa Click Here to Email caquaa Send a private message to caquaa Click to send caquaa an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View caquaa's Trade Auction or SaleView caquaa's Trade Auction or Sale
you might be able to, but there are often large price differences. Also finding someone that is interested in exactly what you have and has everything you need can be difficult. I'd recommend jsut cashing out into tix > selling tix for paypal > buy real cards you need w/ paypal funds. Few more steps involved, but honestly that should be very quick to do. Let some bot ravage your collection, you'll have a buyer for the tix within a day if appropriately priced, then just go shopping.

Link139232
posted February 23, 2013 11:07 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Link139232 Click Here to Email Link139232 Send a private message to Link139232 Click to send Link139232 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Link139232's Have/Want ListView Link139232's Have/Want List
Send me a PM or email with what you have on MTGO, and what you need on paper.

I should be able to help you out

mgoodridge
posted February 23, 2013 07:38 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for mgoodridge Click Here to Email mgoodridge Send a private message to mgoodridge Click to send mgoodridge an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View mgoodridge's Have/Want ListView mgoodridge's Have/Want List
Send me a list of mtgo haves and what paper cards you need.

Jtrade77
posted February 27, 2013 03:49 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Jtrade77 Send a private message to Jtrade77 Click to send Jtrade77 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I've done about four of these through the site. We always meet online first and exchange the virtual cards, then whoever needs to ship the physical does that second.

I've made sure to deal only with non-newbie members, and all the trades have satisfied both of us. Just remember to get the other guy's contact info when you meet online, otherwise you miss on ref on here.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League