Click Here!

Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Question About Gideon,Champion of Justice and Signal the Clans..

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Question About Gideon,Champion of Justice and Signal the Clans..
Encantadian
posted February 26, 2013 03:05 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Encantadian Click Here to Email Encantadian Send a private message to Encantadian Click to send Encantadian an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Encantadian's Have/Want ListView Encantadian's Have/Want List

hello MOTL,

I've looking for the Article or a Thread Post her on MOTL About a JUDGE CORNER HERE(a post where Judge is a Thread starter)..And hoping to asked Question or Clarify Curtained Cards..

I'm Looking For a Judge and Hoping he will Clarify some things here..

1)About Gideon,Champion of Justice.

Question 1:

if i activate a 2nd ability OF Gideon:COJ make him a creature...is gideon a 4/4 o 0/0 since i don't put him a loyalty counter?

Question 2:

my opponent has 2 creature then i activate 1 ability for Gideon...do i put 3 loyalty counter( +1 activation plus 2 creature of my opponent) or just simply a +1 loyalty counter..

2. ABout SIGNAL CLAN:

what if i reveal a 3 creature with same creature type..do i pick it a random or not...?

Demilio
posted February 26, 2013 03:19 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Demilio Click Here to Email Demilio Send a private message to Demilio Click to send Demilio an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Demilio's Have/Want ListView Demilio's Have/Want List
What you are looking for is here:

http://classic.magictraders.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/025708.html

caquaa
posted February 26, 2013 03:57 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for caquaa Click Here to Email caquaa Send a private message to caquaa Click to send caquaa an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View caquaa's Trade Auction or SaleView caquaa's Trade Auction or Sale
read cards, do what cards say... profit?

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Open Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League