Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  list of singles by set for inventory purposes

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   list of singles by set for inventory purposes
guruswamp
posted February 09, 2013 10:56 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for guruswamp Click Here to Email guruswamp Send a private message to guruswamp Click to send guruswamp an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Friends of my are opening a brick and morter shop where i live and planing on taking a large part of their sales to the internet.

They are trying to find pre existing software which lists out singles by set for inventory tracking/cataloging purposes.

Does such a beast exist? If anyone knows, a link would be most helpful

thanks

stab107
posted February 09, 2013 11:18 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for stab107 Click Here to Email stab107 Send a private message to stab107 Click to send stab107 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Jump on gatherer and search sets using these parameters http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Search/Default.aspx?sort=cn+&output=checklist&action=advanced&set=[%22Gatecrash%22]

Then, copy and paste into Excel and manipulate as you like. That's how I catalogued my collection.

nderdog
posted February 10, 2013 08:25 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for nderdog Click Here to Email nderdog Send a private message to nderdog Click to send nderdog an Instant MessageVisit nderdog's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View nderdog's Have/Want ListView nderdog's Have/Want List
Magic Suitcase has a database with every card for every set, including boxed sets, promos, etc., foil and non-foil. It has columns for #s owned and wanted. Should work great for whatever their needs are.

All your Gruul Nodorogs are belong to me. Trade them to me, please!

Report rules violations.

Remember the Auctions Board!

harbingerofthevoid
posted February 10, 2013 02:22 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for harbingerofthevoid Click Here to Email harbingerofthevoid Send a private message to harbingerofthevoid Click to send harbingerofthevoid an Instant MessageVisit harbingerofthevoid's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View harbingerofthevoid's Have/Want ListView harbingerofthevoid's Have/Want List
tugbucket.net/tests/salvation/mtg_sets/

[Edited 1 times, lastly by harbingerofthevoid on February 10, 2013]

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League