Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  RTR sealed help

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   RTR sealed help
ijuanda
posted December 31, 2012 04:16 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for ijuanda Click Here to Email ijuanda Send a private message to ijuanda Click to send ijuanda an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hey guys im playing my first GP in sydney in a few weeks and thought id get a few suggestions on what to play. To me the drafting ive played rakddos seems successful. Is it similar in sealed. Is there other ways to go?

walkerdog
posted December 31, 2012 05:11 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for walkerdog Click Here to Email walkerdog Send a private message to walkerdog Click to send walkerdog an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View walkerdog's Have/Want ListView walkerdog's Have/Want List
Unless you have a GREAT curve, play 3-5 colors, splash for all bombs you possibly can, be greedy.

dwiz
posted December 31, 2012 06:16 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for dwiz Click Here to Email dwiz Send a private message to dwiz Click to send dwiz an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View dwiz's Trade Auction or SaleView dwiz's Trade Auction or Sale
quote:
Originally posted by ijuanda:
Hey guys im playing my first GP in sydney in a few weeks and thought id get a few suggestions on what to play. To me the drafting ive played rakddos seems successful. Is it similar in sealed. Is there other ways to go?

I take it you haven't played sealed before... Play the best deck you can make with the cards you open. You can't go into sealed with an idea of what deck you're going to play. You have to play your bombs, and if you don't get any, play with what you have and hope for the best. My last 2 gps I played 1 rare each time. Meanwhile the pool I passed went 9-0 on day 1 and had 3 in color bombs.

MagixDK
posted January 01, 2013 11:35 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for MagixDK Click Here to Email MagixDK Send a private message to MagixDK Click to send MagixDK an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
play a couple of sealed events on magic online.

its well worth the bucks. then perhaps watch some videos on youtube or twitch or wahtnot.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League