Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  What's pimper?

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   What's pimper?
ertaisfamiliar
posted January 05, 2013 11:35 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for ertaisfamiliar Click Here to Email ertaisfamiliar Send a private message to ertaisfamiliar Click to send ertaisfamiliar an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View ertaisfamiliar's Have/Want ListView ertaisfamiliar's Have/Want List
I have three Serra Angels for my peasant cube. I have a foil ninth, a Korean blackborder, and a CE one. Which is the pimpest?

MeddlingMage
posted January 05, 2013 11:45 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for MeddlingMage Click Here to Email MeddlingMage Send a private message to MeddlingMage Click to send MeddlingMage an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View MeddlingMage's Have/Want ListView MeddlingMage's Have/Want List
I would go Korean, black border.

~MM

New keeper of the Logout button

Thanos
posted January 05, 2013 11:49 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Thanos Click Here to Email Thanos Send a private message to Thanos Click to send Thanos an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MeddlingMage:
I would go Korean, black border.

~MM

This, all the way.

thror
posted January 05, 2013 11:49 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for thror Send a private message to thror Click to send thror an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View thror's Trade Auction or SaleView thror's Trade Auction or Sale
Korean BB. Russian Foil 10th would be epic if you can find it though.

[16:17] <@BrassMan> what do you need new tech for?
[16:18] <@BrassMan> gush is unrestricted

[19:01] <nderEvo> you can delete yourself

Mr.C
posted January 05, 2013 11:54 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.C Click Here to Email Mr.C Send a private message to Mr.C Click to send Mr.C an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Mr.C's Have/Want ListView Mr.C's Have/Want List
If it was me, CE.

marlo213
posted January 05, 2013 12:33 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for marlo213 Send a private message to marlo213 Click to send marlo213 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View marlo213's Have/Want ListView marlo213's Have/Want List
None of them are very pimp, I think you should just go with whichever you think it's the best. Trying to pimp with un-pimp things just doesn't work

ertaisfamiliar
posted January 05, 2013 02:42 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for ertaisfamiliar Click Here to Email ertaisfamiliar Send a private message to ertaisfamiliar Click to send ertaisfamiliar an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View ertaisfamiliar's Have/Want ListView ertaisfamiliar's Have/Want List
Thanks all. Korean it is!

lordofthepit23
posted January 05, 2013 03:37 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for lordofthepit23 Click Here to Email lordofthepit23 Send a private message to lordofthepit23 Click to send lordofthepit23 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.C:
If it was me, CE.

Go with CE, but if possible, Alpha/Beta.

nailbunny7
posted January 05, 2013 04:13 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for nailbunny7 Click Here to Email nailbunny7 Send a private message to nailbunny7 Click to send nailbunny7 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Yep, NM alpha or Beta for me. Maybe the promo foil with the beta art.

Mr.C
posted January 05, 2013 04:27 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.C Click Here to Email Mr.C Send a private message to Mr.C Click to send Mr.C an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Mr.C's Have/Want ListView Mr.C's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by nailbunny7:
Yep, NM alpha or Beta for me. Maybe the promo foil with the beta art.

Yeah, the promo foil would be quite nice.

Pail42
posted January 05, 2013 05:57 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Pail42 Send a private message to Pail42 Click to send Pail42 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Pail42's Have/Want ListView Pail42's Have/Want List
Korean one is 4th edition right? What is CE?

Hermann -ICE-
posted January 05, 2013 06:53 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Hermann -ICE- Click Here to Email Hermann -ICE- Send a private message to Hermann -ICE- Click to send Hermann -ICE- an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Time Elemental misprint!

Mr.C
posted January 05, 2013 07:59 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.C Click Here to Email Mr.C Send a private message to Mr.C Click to send Mr.C an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Mr.C's Have/Want ListView Mr.C's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by Hermann -ICE-:
Time Elemental misprint!

Oh yeah, that too.

I have one in my Angel EDH for ****s and giggles, gets people every time

MasterWolf
posted January 06, 2013 11:47 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for MasterWolf Click Here to Email MasterWolf Send a private message to MasterWolf Click to send MasterWolf an Instant MessageVisit MasterWolf's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View MasterWolf's Have/Want ListView MasterWolf's Have/Want List
Foil.

Filip Cec
posted January 07, 2013 02:16 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Filip Cec Click Here to Email Filip Cec Send a private message to Filip Cec Click to send Filip Cec an Instant MessageVisit Filip Cec's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Filip Cec's Have/Want ListView Filip Cec's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by Hermann -ICE-:
Time Elemental misprint!

This one!

Hooskdaddy
posted January 07, 2013 09:23 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Hooskdaddy Click Here to Email Hooskdaddy Send a private message to Hooskdaddy Click to send Hooskdaddy an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
you need to get one thats signed and altered by Richard Garfield to have trample, haste, first strike. thats pimp

Mr. Ruboonia
posted January 07, 2013 10:45 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Mr. Ruboonia Click Here to Email Mr. Ruboonia Send a private message to Mr. Ruboonia Click to send Mr. Ruboonia an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Mr. Ruboonia's Have/Want ListView Mr. Ruboonia's Have/Want List
Alpha or Beta. CE would work, too.

Default User
posted January 08, 2013 12:30 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Default User Click Here to Email Default User Send a private message to Default User Click to send Default User an Instant MessageVisit Default User's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
The Rebecca Guay-version. It might also affect other cards in your cube, but the result will be well worth it.

ermabwed
posted January 08, 2013 05:49 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for ermabwed Click Here to Email ermabwed Send a private message to ermabwed Click to send ermabwed an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View ermabwed's Have/Want ListView ermabwed's Have/Want List
Now THAT would be epic.

Legends APs

Vladevlade
posted January 08, 2013 07:17 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Vladevlade Click Here to Email Vladevlade Send a private message to Vladevlade Click to send Vladevlade an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Vladevlade's Have/Want ListView Vladevlade's Have/Want List
For cube I think CE is pretty pimp. To be honest I'm actually having a difficult time finding CE cube cards I see beta and foreign ones all the time.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League