Magic Discussion
  Apathy House Questions Part 2 (Page 1)

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!
This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2 
  next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Apathy House Questions Part 2
revenger
posted January 05, 2012 01:23 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for revenger Click Here to Email revenger Click to send revenger an Instant MessageVisit revenger's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View revenger's Have/Want ListView revenger's Have/Want List
I'll start this one.

Although I think it is more for invites.

---

~Revenger

Vote for Revenger! Vote for the 2011 Motl awards! Big Bird, Marlboro, Homer Simpson, Blank 3(New TV Show), Blank 5 (Most likely to go on a murdereous rampage), Siskel & Ebert. Cast your vote for Revenger!

Loathing
posted January 05, 2012 02:23 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Loathing Click Here to Email Loathing Send a private message to Loathing Click to send Loathing an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Sent invites to revenger, solistar, and counter_spell.

Cheers!

undersow
posted January 05, 2012 11:22 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for undersow Click Here to Email undersow Send a private message to undersow Click to send undersow an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View undersow's Have/Want ListView undersow's Have/Want List
may i have an invite?

email= iammagic3000@hotmail.com

AlmostGrown
posted January 06, 2012 08:40 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for AlmostGrown Click Here to Email AlmostGrown Send a private message to AlmostGrown Click to send AlmostGrown an Instant MessageVisit AlmostGrown's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View AlmostGrown's Have/Want ListView AlmostGrown's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by undersow:
may i have an invite?

email= iammagic3000@hotmail.com

Invite sent!

Speed Demon
Banned
posted January 06, 2012 11:14 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Speed Demon Click Here to Email Speed Demon Send a private message to Speed Demon Click to send Speed Demon an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
What is the invites for?

Is apathy house really that good?

How current is it? I just used it a few days ago and the prices seemed really off..

echo part 4
posted January 08, 2012 10:47 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for echo part 4 Click Here to Email echo part 4 Send a private message to echo part 4 Click to send echo part 4 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
i want invite

echopart4@aol.com

thanks.

valorale
posted January 12, 2012 09:47 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for valorale Click Here to Email valorale Send a private message to valorale Click to send valorale an Instant MessageVisit valorale's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
i'd graciously accept an invite: valorale@gmail.com

potaguitar
posted January 19, 2012 03:58 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for potaguitar Click Here to Email potaguitar Send a private message to potaguitar Click to send potaguitar an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I'd love an invite if anybody has any more

landvialgo@gmail.com

Thanks!!

Loathing
posted January 20, 2012 11:33 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Loathing Click Here to Email Loathing Send a private message to Loathing Click to send Loathing an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Sent invites to echo part 4, valorale, and potaguitar.

Th3Sparkl3r
posted January 21, 2012 06:49 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Th3Sparkl3r Click Here to Email Th3Sparkl3r Send a private message to Th3Sparkl3r Click to send Th3Sparkl3r an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Th3Sparkl3r's Have/Want ListView Th3Sparkl3r's Have/Want List
If there are any invites left, I'd greatly appreciate one

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Th3Sparkl3r on January 21, 2012]

AlmostGrown
posted January 21, 2012 09:49 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for AlmostGrown Click Here to Email AlmostGrown Send a private message to AlmostGrown Click to send AlmostGrown an Instant MessageVisit AlmostGrown's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View AlmostGrown's Have/Want ListView AlmostGrown's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by Th3Sparkl3r:
If there are any invites left, I'd greatly appreciate one

rrmurray.russell@gmail.com

Invite sent!

Th3Sparkl3r
posted January 21, 2012 10:10 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Th3Sparkl3r Click Here to Email Th3Sparkl3r Send a private message to Th3Sparkl3r Click to send Th3Sparkl3r an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Th3Sparkl3r's Have/Want ListView Th3Sparkl3r's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by AlmostGrown:
Invite sent!

Thank you very much I'll keep an eye on this thread and pay it forward

enduringideal
posted February 08, 2012 01:21 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for enduringideal Click Here to Email enduringideal Send a private message to enduringideal Click to send enduringideal an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View enduringideal's Have/Want ListView enduringideal's Have/Want List
I would greatly appreciate an invite if anyone has one!

scipio624
posted February 08, 2012 04:19 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for scipio624 Click Here to Email scipio624 Send a private message to scipio624 Click to send scipio624 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I would appreciate an invite, thank you.

Pita
posted February 08, 2012 05:43 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Pita Click Here to Email Pita Send a private message to Pita Click to send Pita an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Please send me an invite as well pt@ualberta.ca

thanks!

AlmostGrown
posted February 08, 2012 06:26 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for AlmostGrown Click Here to Email AlmostGrown Send a private message to AlmostGrown Click to send AlmostGrown an Instant MessageVisit AlmostGrown's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View AlmostGrown's Have/Want ListView AlmostGrown's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by Pita:
Please send me an invite as well pt@ualberta.ca

thanks!

quote:
Originally posted by scipio624:
I would appreciate an invite, thank you.

quote:
Originally posted by enduringideal:
I would greatly appreciate an invite if anyone has one!

Invite sent!

Damz
posted February 29, 2012 07:31 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Damz Click Here to Email Damz Send a private message to Damz Click to send Damz an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
It seems like I'm late to the party, but I would like an invite too. My e-mail is in my profile...

Thanks to the good Samaritan who will volunteer!

AlmostGrown
posted February 29, 2012 08:23 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for AlmostGrown Click Here to Email AlmostGrown Send a private message to AlmostGrown Click to send AlmostGrown an Instant MessageVisit AlmostGrown's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View AlmostGrown's Have/Want ListView AlmostGrown's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by Damz:
It seems like I'm late to the party, but I would like an invite too. My e-mail is in my profile...

Thanks to the good Samaritan who will volunteer!

Invite sent.

DCI Rules Advisor
PlasteredDragon - Gone but not forgotten

gar
posted February 29, 2012 08:42 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for gar Click Here to Email gar Send a private message to gar Click to send gar an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View gar's Trade Auction or SaleView gar's Trade Auction or Sale
May I have an invite please? Thank you in advance.

AlmostGrown
posted February 29, 2012 08:47 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for AlmostGrown Click Here to Email AlmostGrown Send a private message to AlmostGrown Click to send AlmostGrown an Instant MessageVisit AlmostGrown's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View AlmostGrown's Have/Want ListView AlmostGrown's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by gar:
May I have an invite please? Thank you in advance.

invite sent!

DCI Rules Advisor
PlasteredDragon - Gone but not forgotten

Damz
posted March 01, 2012 04:16 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Damz Click Here to Email Damz Send a private message to Damz Click to send Damz an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AlmostGrown:
Invite sent.

Much appreciated sir, thanks!

Timmyhill
posted March 07, 2012 05:47 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Timmyhill Click Here to Email Timmyhill Send a private message to Timmyhill Click to send Timmyhill an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Timmyhill's Have/Want ListView Timmyhill's Have/Want List
I got an email inviting me to join the Apathy House Booster club, has any one else done this before?

marriedwithchildren
posted October 28, 2012 09:27 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for marriedwithchildren Click Here to Email marriedwithchildren Send a private message to marriedwithchildren Click to send marriedwithchildren an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View marriedwithchildren's Have/Want ListView marriedwithchildren's Have/Want List
Anyone got an extra invite?

Aznopium
posted October 29, 2012 07:38 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Aznopium Click Here to Email Aznopium Send a private message to Aznopium Click to send Aznopium an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Aznopium's Have/Want ListView Aznopium's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by marriedwithchildren:
Anyone got an extra invite?

sent one to ya.

Dimh
posted October 30, 2012 09:54 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Dimh Click Here to Email Dimh Send a private message to Dimh Click to send Dimh an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Dimh's Have/Want ListView Dimh's Have/Want List
I would appreciate an invite, if any are available.

Thanks!

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2 

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League