Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  International Hate

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   International Hate
ijuanda
posted December 02, 2012 06:01 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for ijuanda Click Here to Email ijuanda Send a private message to ijuanda Click to send ijuanda an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
just me having a cry, but to all the international trader haters out there i do bite my thumb at you sirs. I understand the reasons but when im one of very few traders down under and every other man and his wolf token are in America it makes it hard and ironically the post takes longer lol

Captainobvious1988
posted December 02, 2012 07:05 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Captainobvious1988 Click Here to Email Captainobvious1988 Send a private message to Captainobvious1988 Click to send Captainobvious1988 an Instant MessageVisit Captainobvious1988's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Captainobvious1988's Have/Want ListView Captainobvious1988's Have/Want List
I guess postage must be cheap in the US or something, since people want tracking numbers and delivery confirmation for anything over $10. I dunno.

southparker2002
posted December 02, 2012 07:41 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for southparker2002 Click Here to Email southparker2002 Send a private message to southparker2002 Click to send southparker2002 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View southparker2002's Have/Want ListView southparker2002's Have/Want List
i do international trades all the time. it is actually cheaper than sending to someone else here in the states.

thror
posted December 02, 2012 07:45 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for thror Send a private message to thror Click to send thror an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View thror's Trade Auction or SaleView thror's Trade Auction or Sale
quote:
Originally posted by southparker2002:
i do international trades all the time. it is actually cheaper than sending to someone else here in the states.

no, it isnt.

Within the US, 2-3 cards, plain first class : 44c
Within US, 1-15 cards, bubble mailer : $1.60
Within US, 1-15, bubble, tracking : $2.60

International first class - $1.50
International parcel with tracking - $15+

If you dont want tracking, sure, its fairly cheap. Enjoy resending.

[16:17] <@BrassMan> what do you need new tech for?
[16:18] <@BrassMan> gush is unrestricted

[19:01] <nderEvo> you can delete yourself

Volcanon
posted December 02, 2012 11:35 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Volcanon Click Here to Email Volcanon Send a private message to Volcanon Click to send Volcanon an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by thror:
no, it isnt.

Within the US, 2-3 cards, plain first class : 44c
Within US, 1-15 cards, bubble mailer : $1.60
Within US, 1-15, bubble, tracking : $2.60

International first class - $1.50
International parcel with tracking - $15+

If you dont want tracking, sure, its fairly cheap. Enjoy resending.

$1.50? It costs 85 cents to Canada and $1.05 to Oz.
Source: <http://ircalc.usps.com/>

Edit: To OP: Go buy off ebay. Shipping is cheaper if you value risk of loss highly, because sellers can't contract out of responsibility for receiving there. Only make big purchases here. Problem solved.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Volcanon on December 02, 2012]

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League