Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  mtgo tix

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   mtgo tix
B14ckM4g3
posted November 22, 2012 05:54 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for B14ckM4g3 Click Here to Email B14ckM4g3 Send a private message to B14ckM4g3 Click to send B14ckM4g3 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Notice people are selling these at .96 +4% (3.84)
that amounts to 99.84 for 100 tickets

For 16 pennies I think I'd rather just assure myself that I was getting them from WOTC directly.

Is anyone actually buying these? I really don't see a 'deal' here. 16 pennies is not really worth it to me.

thror
posted November 22, 2012 06:06 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for thror Send a private message to thror Click to send thror an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View thror's Trade Auction or SaleView thror's Trade Auction or Sale
Sure, if you live in the US, where tix actually cost $1, get them from Wotc. For people in Europe and elsewhere, they have a VAT tax, which is something like 25%. Want to pay $125 for 100 tix?

[16:17] <@BrassMan> what do you need new tech for?
[16:18] <@BrassMan> gush is unrestricted

[19:01] <nderEvo> you can delete yourself

B14ckM4g3
posted November 22, 2012 06:20 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for B14ckM4g3 Click Here to Email B14ckM4g3 Send a private message to B14ckM4g3 Click to send B14ckM4g3 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Didn't realize that. I live in Canada and they are also a solid dollar.

MagixDK
posted November 22, 2012 11:08 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for MagixDK Click Here to Email MagixDK Send a private message to MagixDK Click to send MagixDK an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
is true. Vat is 25% here.

I do however live in bangladesh, on my magic online account.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League