Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  trade reference

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   trade reference
mysticknight
posted November 29, 2012 10:55 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for mysticknight Click Here to Email mysticknight Send a private message to mysticknight Click to send mysticknight an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View mysticknight's Have/Want ListView mysticknight's Have/Want List
Working on my first trade. Can anyone tell me how to report t the trade so reference is recorded?

Dimh
posted November 29, 2012 11:29 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Dimh Click Here to Email Dimh Send a private message to Dimh Click to send Dimh an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Dimh's Have/Want ListView Dimh's Have/Want List
http://forums.magictraders.com/refcheck.cgi

Found on the home page

coasterdude84
posted November 29, 2012 12:11 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for coasterdude84 Click Here to Email coasterdude84 Send a private message to coasterdude84 Click to send coasterdude84 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View coasterdude84's Trade Auction or SaleView coasterdude84's Trade Auction or Sale
I don't have anything useful to add here, but I first read your name as "my stick night", which sounds rather unpleasant.

mm1983
posted November 29, 2012 01:25 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for mm1983 Click Here to Email mm1983 Send a private message to mm1983 Click to send mm1983 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View mm1983's Have/Want ListView mm1983's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by coasterdude84:

I don't have anything useful to add here, but I first read your name as "my stick night", which sounds rather unpleasant.

lol @ coasterdude

mysticknight
posted November 30, 2012 05:15 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for mysticknight Click Here to Email mysticknight Send a private message to mysticknight Click to send mysticknight an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View mysticknight's Have/Want ListView mysticknight's Have/Want List
wow.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League