Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Good place to order boxes in Canada?

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Good place to order boxes in Canada?
Captainobvious1988
posted December 02, 2012 06:27 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Captainobvious1988 Click Here to Email Captainobvious1988 Send a private message to Captainobvious1988 Click to send Captainobvious1988 an Instant MessageVisit Captainobvious1988's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Captainobvious1988's Have/Want ListView Captainobvious1988's Have/Want List
I've been looking to buy a box of M13. I've checked around a lot of places, but it looks like the cheapest one with shipping still costs about $117. I've found them as low as $90, but unfortunately, those ones only ship within the US.

Is $120 the cheapest price I can hope to find a sealed box for?

MeddlingMage
posted December 02, 2012 07:22 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for MeddlingMage Click Here to Email MeddlingMage Send a private message to MeddlingMage Click to send MeddlingMage an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View MeddlingMage's Have/Want ListView MeddlingMage's Have/Want List
You could find someone here in the US to get it for you and then pay for some shipping? Don't really know if it would be cheaper for you or not, but may be worth a shot

~MM

New keeper of the Logout button

Volcanon
posted December 02, 2012 09:52 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Volcanon Click Here to Email Volcanon Send a private message to Volcanon Click to send Volcanon an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Captainobvious1988:
I've been looking to buy a box of M13. I've checked around a lot of places, but it looks like the cheapest one with shipping still costs about $117. I've found them as low as $90, but unfortunately, those ones only ship within the US.

Is $120 the cheapest price I can hope to find a sealed box for?

401 in Toronto sometimes has boxes for $100. But you probably have to pay tax on that. Mtgisland is run by a guy out of Toronto and he might have some boxes too.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League