Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  MTGO, Cockatrice, MWS User Names

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   MTGO, Cockatrice, MWS User Names
AGO
posted November 14, 2012 11:19 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for AGO Click Here to Email AGO Send a private message to AGO Click to send AGO an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View AGO's Trade Auction or SaleView AGO's Trade Auction or Sale
I was surprised when I couldn't find a post with other users MTGO user names. I figured I could compile a list and keep it updated if anyone is interested. I can also list MWS and Cockatrice user names also.

AGO
MTGO: Agonie

Frankenskid
Cockatrice: Frankenskid
MTGO: Frankenskid

[Edited 1 times, lastly by AGO on November 14, 2012]

frankenskid
posted November 14, 2012 11:24 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for frankenskid Click Here to Email frankenskid Send a private message to frankenskid Click to send frankenskid an Instant MessageVisit frankenskid's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View frankenskid's Have/Want ListView frankenskid's Have/Want List
Cockatrice: Frankenskid
MTGO: Frankenskid

B14ckM4g3
posted November 14, 2012 11:56 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for B14ckM4g3 Click Here to Email B14ckM4g3 Send a private message to B14ckM4g3 Click to send B14ckM4g3 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Magic online
h2up

Zeckk
posted November 14, 2012 12:53 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Zeckk Click Here to Email Zeckk Send a private message to Zeckk Click to send Zeckk an Instant MessageVisit Zeckk's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Zeckk's Have/Want ListView Zeckk's Have/Want List
Cockatrice - Zeckk

Thanos
posted November 14, 2012 01:23 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Thanos Click Here to Email Thanos Send a private message to Thanos Click to send Thanos an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
http://classic.magictraders.com/ubb/Forum12/HTML/017567.html

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League