Magic Discussion
  Magic merry go round! (Page 1)

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!
This topic is 8 pages long:   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
  next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Magic merry go round!
revenger
posted July 10, 2012 06:17 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for revenger Click Here to Email revenger Click to send revenger an Instant MessageVisit revenger's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View revenger's Have/Want ListView revenger's Have/Want List
I wasnt able to locate this topic from a while back~ but I wouldn,t mind starting this up again. Goes like this: i'll start with a name of a magic card~ example: lightning bolt. Now the next poster would have to think of a magic card that starts with the last letter of the previous card. This case it would be the letter 't'. get it? i'll choose the first word of: Chaos Orb

Your 2008 and 2010 Motl Siskel & Ebert award winner!

34th in refs on Motl!

First in refs in state of Arizona!

I offer 3rd party trades. Email me if interested.

Kyosukee
posted July 10, 2012 06:22 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Kyosukee Send a private message to Kyosukee Click to send Kyosukee an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Ball Lightning.

diwad
posted July 10, 2012 06:47 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for diwad Click Here to Email diwad Send a private message to diwad Click to send diwad an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
gamble

revenger
posted July 10, 2012 06:53 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for revenger Click Here to Email revenger Click to send revenger an Instant MessageVisit revenger's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View revenger's Have/Want ListView revenger's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by diwad:
gamble

Evolving Wilds

34th in refs on Motl!

AlmostGrown
posted July 10, 2012 06:53 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for AlmostGrown Click Here to Email AlmostGrown Send a private message to AlmostGrown Click to send AlmostGrown an Instant MessageVisit AlmostGrown's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View AlmostGrown's Have/Want ListView AlmostGrown's Have/Want List
Snapcaster Mage

[Edited 1 times, lastly by AlmostGrown on July 10, 2012]

flophaus
posted July 10, 2012 06:58 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for flophaus Click Here to Email flophaus Send a private message to flophaus Click to send flophaus an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Entreat the Angels

WeedIan
posted July 10, 2012 07:11 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for WeedIan Click Here to Email WeedIan Send a private message to WeedIan Click to send WeedIan an Instant MessageVisit WeedIan's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View WeedIan's Have/Want ListView WeedIan's Have/Want List
Swords to Plowshares

ectomanic
posted July 10, 2012 07:23 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for ectomanic Click Here to Email ectomanic Send a private message to ectomanic Click to send ectomanic an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
shock

diwad
posted July 10, 2012 07:25 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for diwad Click Here to Email diwad Send a private message to diwad Click to send diwad an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Kaboom!

revenger
posted July 10, 2012 07:32 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for revenger Click Here to Email revenger Click to send revenger an Instant MessageVisit revenger's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View revenger's Have/Want ListView revenger's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by diwad:
Kaboom!

Malakir Bloodwitch

34th in refs on Motl!

flophaus
posted July 10, 2012 08:29 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for flophaus Click Here to Email flophaus Send a private message to flophaus Click to send flophaus an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hells Caretaker

LosT3PropheT
posted July 10, 2012 08:30 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for LosT3PropheT Click Here to Email LosT3PropheT Send a private message to LosT3PropheT Click to send LosT3PropheT an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View LosT3PropheT's Have/Want ListView LosT3PropheT's Have/Want List
Remand

mattw
posted July 10, 2012 08:46 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for mattw Click Here to Email mattw Send a private message to mattw Click to send mattw an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View mattw's Have/Want ListView mattw's Have/Want List
Deadly Insect

revenger
posted July 10, 2012 09:07 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for revenger Click Here to Email revenger Click to send revenger an Instant MessageVisit revenger's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View revenger's Have/Want ListView revenger's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by mattw:
Deadly Insect

Tomb Hex

34th in refs on Motl!

wayne
posted July 10, 2012 09:18 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for wayne Click Here to Email wayne Send a private message to wayne Click to send wayne an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View wayne's Have/Want ListView wayne's Have/Want List
Xantid Swarm

Myy
posted July 10, 2012 09:31 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Myy Click Here to Email Myy Send a private message to Myy Click to send Myy an Instant MessageVisit Myy's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Myy's Have/Want ListView Myy's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by wayne:
Xantid Swarm

MOx Diamond

daner
posted July 10, 2012 10:11 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for daner Click Here to Email daner Send a private message to daner Click to send daner an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View daner's Have/Want ListView daner's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by Myy:
MOx Diamond

Demonic Consultation

ikris
posted July 10, 2012 10:14 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for ikris Click Here to Email ikris Send a private message to ikris Click to send ikris an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by daner:
Demonic Consultation

Nihil Spellbomb

OFWGKTA
posted July 10, 2012 10:16 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for OFWGKTA Click Here to Email OFWGKTA Send a private message to OFWGKTA Click to send OFWGKTA an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Banefire!

Lord Crovax
posted July 10, 2012 10:20 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Lord Crovax Click Here to Email Lord Crovax Send a private message to Lord Crovax Click to send Lord Crovax an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by OFWGKTA:
Banefire!

Entomb!

B14ckM4g3
posted July 10, 2012 10:37 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for B14ckM4g3 Click Here to Email B14ckM4g3 Send a private message to B14ckM4g3 Click to send B14ckM4g3 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
black mana battery

wayne
posted July 10, 2012 11:02 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for wayne Click Here to Email wayne Send a private message to wayne Click to send wayne an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View wayne's Have/Want ListView wayne's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by B14ckM4g3:
black mana battery

Yawgmoth's win, err, I mean Yawgmoth's Will

Mr.C
posted July 10, 2012 11:13 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.C Click Here to Email Mr.C Send a private message to Mr.C Click to send Mr.C an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Mr.C's Have/Want ListView Mr.C's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by wayne:

Yawgmoth's win, err, I mean Yawgmoth's Will

Leaping Lizard

ikris
posted July 10, 2012 11:18 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for ikris Click Here to Email ikris Send a private message to ikris Click to send ikris an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.C:
Leaping Lizard

Didgeridoo

Mr.C
posted July 10, 2012 11:32 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.C Click Here to Email Mr.C Send a private message to Mr.C Click to send Mr.C an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Mr.C's Have/Want ListView Mr.C's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by ikris:
Didgeridoo

Oona's Prowler

do I get a bonus for using the two last letters?

This topic is 8 pages long:   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League