Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  will anymore older shocklands be reprinted

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   will anymore older shocklands be reprinted
eradicate
Banned
posted October 08, 2012 11:11 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for eradicate Click Here to Email eradicate Send a private message to eradicate Click to send eradicate an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
hello with the reprinting of 5 shock lands in rtr i wonder
if they will be printing up the other shock lands breeding pool,godless shrine,stomping ground,sacred foundry and watery grave in the next set what do you out there think

JoshSherman
posted October 08, 2012 11:22 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for JoshSherman Click Here to Email JoshSherman Send a private message to JoshSherman Click to send JoshSherman an Instant MessageVisit JoshSherman's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View JoshSherman's Trade Auction or SaleView JoshSherman's Trade Auction or Sale
Probably not. I mean, they'd have to dedicate the next set to those guilds. No way they do that with all the success this set is having. I'm sure it will be more of the same guilds in the next set.

ardeay
posted October 08, 2012 11:25 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for ardeay Send a private message to ardeay Click to send ardeay an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View ardeay's Have/Want ListView ardeay's Have/Want List
Trollface!

Volcanon
posted October 08, 2012 11:36 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Volcanon Click Here to Email Volcanon Send a private message to Volcanon Click to send Volcanon an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by eradicate:
hello with the reprinting of 5 shock lands in rtr i wonder
if they will be printing up the other shock lands breeding pool,godless shrine,stomping ground,sacred foundry and watery grave in the next set what do you out there think

No, Mark Rosewater (head designer of MTG) said that they decided the other guilds were too lame, so RTR is going to be exclusively about the five in this set.

eradicate
Banned
posted October 08, 2012 11:38 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for eradicate Click Here to Email eradicate Send a private message to eradicate Click to send eradicate an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
would be kinda cool but im happy with what im seeing out of these set

mm1983
posted October 08, 2012 11:42 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for mm1983 Click Here to Email mm1983 Send a private message to mm1983 Click to send mm1983 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View mm1983's Have/Want ListView mm1983's Have/Want List
I am sure they will print the other 5 if not in Gatecrash then in the 3rd set for sure. I'd say the only way they wouldn't reprint the other 5 in this block is if they are waiting to do it for the first set in the next block.

hilikuS
posted October 08, 2012 11:59 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for hilikuS Click Here to Email hilikuS Send a private message to hilikuS Click to send hilikuS an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View hilikuS's Trade Auction or SaleView hilikuS's Trade Auction or Sale
I thought the other 5 shock lands were originally in Tempest, but nobody bought that set due to it having no rares.

I doubt they'd reprint the other 5 shocks in a 3rd set, even if they're super relevant, and make wizards all of the money.

Seriously though. They are most definitely being printed in Gatecrash.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by hilikuS on October 08, 2012]

AGO
posted October 08, 2012 12:05 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for AGO Click Here to Email AGO Send a private message to AGO Click to send AGO an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View AGO's Trade Auction or SaleView AGO's Trade Auction or Sale
They are being printed in the Commander Arsenal which will be standard legal, so we actually get them before Gatecrash.

Proof right here!

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League