Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Looking for playgroup in SOuth Chicago Burbs/NWI

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Looking for playgroup in SOuth Chicago Burbs/NWI
Vegas10
posted September 27, 2012 05:14 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Vegas10 Click Here to Email Vegas10 Send a private message to Vegas10 Click to send Vegas10 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Vegas10's Have/Want ListView Vegas10's Have/Want List
Hi I am looking for a good playgroup competitve/casual/ or both in the chicago south suburbs/ Northwest Indiana area, I am from northwest Indiana married(wife doesn't play) and am a Mid 30's professional(job not magic player). So no offense to our young adults out there but a group of highschool/college kids is not something I'm looking for(would be a bit creepy besides). I do play at some local tournies(FNM's and such) from time to time as well.

Animosity
posted October 01, 2012 08:28 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Animosity Click Here to Email Animosity Send a private message to Animosity Click to send Animosity an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
We play out in Lake station at gotta have it and have a decent play group . Come out some time .

Vegas10
posted October 03, 2012 06:18 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Vegas10 Click Here to Email Vegas10 Send a private message to Vegas10 Click to send Vegas10 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Vegas10's Have/Want ListView Vegas10's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by Animosity:
We play out in Lake station at gotta have it and have a decent play group . Come out some time .

hard for me to get there after work on friday's to far for me to make it in time, I go to either Tenth Planet or Lich's lair, do they do Sunday events?

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League