Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Good inventory program/site

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Good inventory program/site
Vegas10
posted October 07, 2012 11:38 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Vegas10 Click Here to Email Vegas10 Send a private message to Vegas10 Click to send Vegas10 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Vegas10's Have/Want ListView Vegas10's Have/Want List
Is there a good program or website to inventory my magic collection (including forgien cards and specialtiy cards from sets like anthologies, Judge promos etc?) I understand I could use excel but that seems like it would be very cumbersome.

djcards
posted October 07, 2012 01:55 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for djcards Click Here to Email djcards Send a private message to djcards Click to send djcards an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hmm, (Web Developers wheels turning)
I presume your looking for something that allows you to specify the strange printings like the promos and such.

So - You would like to track things such as:
Card Name
Set
Foil y/n
Qty

in your collection
What else would you want?

Brightcab
posted October 07, 2012 03:44 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Brightcab Click Here to Email Brightcab Send a private message to Brightcab Click to send Brightcab an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Deckbox works pretty well. I use it as an alternate trading site and the sorting system is pretty nice. Check it out.

nderdog
posted October 08, 2012 07:47 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for nderdog Click Here to Email nderdog Send a private message to nderdog Click to send nderdog an Instant MessageVisit nderdog's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View nderdog's Have/Want ListView nderdog's Have/Want List
I've used Magic Suitcase for years, works well enough for my needs, and they have filters for language, foil/non, and the database includes promos, box sets, misprints, box toppers, Vanguard, you name it.

All your Gruul Nodorogs are belong to me. Trade them to me, please!

Report rules violations.

Remember the Auctions Board!

Vegas10
posted October 08, 2012 08:09 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Vegas10 Click Here to Email Vegas10 Send a private message to Vegas10 Click to send Vegas10 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Vegas10's Have/Want ListView Vegas10's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by nderdog:
I've used Magic Suitcase for years, works well enough for my needs, and they have filters for language, foil/non, and the database includes promos, box sets, misprints, box toppers, Vanguard, you name it.

I tried searching for this and keep coming up with something else called magic suitcase for sale, anyone know where to find this would be appreciated, also any site that updates the card set. thanks

Nitelite
posted October 12, 2012 04:02 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Nitelite Click Here to Email Nitelite Send a private message to Nitelite Click to send Nitelite an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
MTG Studio is what I have been using for a couple years. It costs money but there is an evaluation period. It's ridiculously comprehensive and the author continually updates it with features asked for by the users. Really a great program.

nderdog
posted October 12, 2012 08:59 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for nderdog Click Here to Email nderdog Send a private message to nderdog Click to send nderdog an Instant MessageVisit nderdog's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View nderdog's Have/Want ListView nderdog's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by Vegas10:
I tried searching for this and keep coming up with something else called magic suitcase for sale, anyone know where to find this would be appreciated, also any site that updates the card set. thanks

Magic Suitcase mainly lives in Yahoo Groups these days - http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/magicsuitcase/

They do put out set updates, and RTR was posted on October 1.

All your Gruul Nodorogs are belong to me. Trade them to me, please!

Report rules violations.

Remember the Auctions Board!

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League