Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Does anyone have a Tezzerret sleeve? Will pay.

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Does anyone have a Tezzerret sleeve? Will pay.
OFWGKTA
posted July 08, 2012 03:12 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for OFWGKTA Click Here to Email OFWGKTA Send a private message to OFWGKTA Click to send OFWGKTA an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
First off, please move this if this in the wrong section. I couldn't quite fit this somewhere specific, but I really need ya'll's help.

I found myself sleeving my legacy deck, which I'm very excited about, and I've sleeved every single one... except one.

I calmly recount, and find the same 74 cards sleeved, one without. It then came to my attention that I had passively thrown away some of the slightly damaged Tezzerret sleeves (came with 80) without thinking about counting them, and now I am one short.

This is a tragedy, I know, and any help would be awesome. If you have one Tezzerret sleeve you spare for me, please, PM so we can work something out. I have Paypal, you can pick something (reasonable) from my have/want list, or something else, just please, let me know!

Thanks for reading! And halp!

Demilio
posted July 08, 2012 05:10 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Demilio Click Here to Email Demilio Send a private message to Demilio Click to send Demilio an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Demilio's Have/Want ListView Demilio's Have/Want List
You should consider buying some perhaps (what if you break more?) *chuckles*

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MTG-Tezzeret-Agent-of-Bolas-Standard-Sized-80ct-Sleeves-Ultra-Pro-New-/330752764092?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4d0266a8bc

OFWGKTA
posted July 08, 2012 10:49 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for OFWGKTA Click Here to Email OFWGKTA Send a private message to OFWGKTA Click to send OFWGKTA an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Demilio:
You should consider buying some perhaps (what if you break more?) *chuckles*

http://www.ebay.com/itm/M TG-Tezzeret-Agent-of-Bolas-Standard-Sized-80ct-Sleeves-Ultra-Pro-New-/330752764092?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4d0266a8bc

Ugh, that will have to happen if no one can help. But I really would hate buying 80 more when I just need one.

WeedIan
posted July 09, 2012 03:27 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for WeedIan Click Here to Email WeedIan Send a private message to WeedIan Click to send WeedIan an Instant MessageVisit WeedIan's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View WeedIan's Have/Want ListView WeedIan's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by OFWGKTA:
Ugh, that will have to happen if no one can help. But I really would hate buying 80 more when I just need one.

You'll have more break in the future likely so why not prepare and get more.

2nd in posts in Canada
10th in posts on MOTL
5th in Refs in Ontario
Pushing to get to top 100 in MOTL Refs

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League