Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Planechase planes

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Planechase planes
Shron Von Drago
posted July 01, 2012 11:23 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Shron Von Drago Click Here to Email Shron Von Drago Send a private message to Shron Von Drago Click to send Shron Von Drago an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I just recently bought 2013 on ps3 and got really addicted to the Planechase on it I was wondering if anyone else plays planechase or if anyone bought the older planechase stuff and has any of the planes laying around they wouldn't mind selling/trading I however don't want to pay or value them at the $4 each that starcity does.

Life is all one big joke. Death is just the ultimate punchline.

[Winner of MOTL Survivor 6!]
Awards: Invisible, Backstabber

revenger
posted July 01, 2012 08:56 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for revenger Click Here to Email revenger Click to send revenger an Instant MessageVisit revenger's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View revenger's Have/Want ListView revenger's Have/Want List
I recently bought night of the ninja planechase~ but mainly got it for the cards. i have the 10 planes from it that just sit. if interested in em, email me. otherwise they will continue to sit. i dont care for the planechase or archenemy series at all.

Your 2008 and 2010 Motl Siskel & Ebert award winner!

34th in refs on Motl!

First in refs in state of Arizona!

I offer 3rd party trades. Email me if interested.

TimeBeing
posted July 02, 2012 11:09 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for TimeBeing Click Here to Email TimeBeing Send a private message to TimeBeing Click to send TimeBeing an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shron Von Drago:
I just recently bought 2013 on ps3 and got really addicted to the Planechase on it I was wondering if anyone else plays planechase or if anyone bought the older planechase stuff and has any of the planes laying around they wouldn't mind selling/trading I however don't want to pay or value them at the $4 each that starcity does.

4 is high but they are going for 2.50 to 3.50 right now for completed sets of the first series. And that without the promos. Tazeem is another $40 it self.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League