Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  I'm an American, and would like one of my European friends to help me buy from MKM

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   I'm an American, and would like one of my European friends to help me buy from MKM
bigballashotcaller
posted June 22, 2012 12:43 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for bigballashotcaller Click Here to Email bigballashotcaller Send a private message to bigballashotcaller Click to send bigballashotcaller an Instant MessageVisit bigballashotcaller's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View bigballashotcaller's Have/Want ListView bigballashotcaller's Have/Want List
Hello all, I have a need for a number of cards on MagicCardMarket/MKM, and at present they are still only shipping to EU and have not finished expansion for USA yet.

Can one (or more) of my European friends here help me out? I would like to buy a handful of purchases, have them shipped to my European friend, and then have my friend ship all of them at once to me here in the USA.

Pretty please!?

Soldier Boi
posted June 22, 2012 08:44 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Soldier Boi Click Here to Email Soldier Boi Send a private message to Soldier Boi Click to send Soldier Boi an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I had a question about that place. What form of payment do they use? I have lots of friends in Germany but none of them play.

Thanos
posted June 22, 2012 08:58 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Thanos Click Here to Email Thanos Send a private message to Thanos Click to send Thanos an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
You can use paypal.

CoupDeGrace
posted June 23, 2012 12:51 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for CoupDeGrace Click Here to Email CoupDeGrace Send a private message to CoupDeGrace Click to send CoupDeGrace an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I believe bertie312 can help on this.

Markers
posted June 23, 2012 08:17 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Markers Click Here to Email Markers Send a private message to Markers Click to send Markers an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
What do you need? Glad to help

Total signed cards: >31'000

my stuff

my nearly complete signed sets

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Markers on June 23, 2012]

Thanos
posted June 23, 2012 09:43 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Thanos Click Here to Email Thanos Send a private message to Thanos Click to send Thanos an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Markers:
What do you need? Glad to help, But it will cost you dearly.

Fixed

Markers
posted June 23, 2012 12:48 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Markers Click Here to Email Markers Send a private message to Markers Click to send Markers an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Thanos:
Fixed

Don't tell him that! It's a surpise

my stuff

WeedIan
posted June 23, 2012 04:57 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for WeedIan Click Here to Email WeedIan Send a private message to WeedIan Click to send WeedIan an Instant MessageVisit WeedIan's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View WeedIan's Have/Want ListView WeedIan's Have/Want List
What makes that site so special? Just european rarities?

11th in posts on MOTL
5th in Refs in Ontario
Pushing to get to top 100 in MOTL Refs

Soldier Boi
posted June 23, 2012 05:03 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Soldier Boi Click Here to Email Soldier Boi Send a private message to Soldier Boi Click to send Soldier Boi an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by WeedIan:

As far as I know its just easier to get foreign cards.

Markers
posted June 24, 2012 12:06 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Markers Click Here to Email Markers Send a private message to Markers Click to send Markers an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by WeedIan:

For me it's the navigation/useability of the site which makes it a winner.

And since the sellers are Europeans the cards arrive faster

It's like a GIANT card pool to choose from.

On the negative side: Buying promos (like FNM cards) is a bit difficult because the sellers keep sending me Spanish/Portugese/German FNM cards when I want English ones.

And the people have 'interesting' ways of sending cards...

my stuff

pugowar
posted June 24, 2012 05:46 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for pugowar Click Here to Email pugowar Send a private message to pugowar Click to send pugowar an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View pugowar's Have/Want ListView pugowar's Have/Want List
I am having no luck finding Russian Foil Full-art Zendikar Lands. Is there a way to post on that site that I am looking for them?
Any help is greatly appreciated!

Myysterio
posted June 24, 2012 02:21 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Myysterio Click Here to Email Myysterio Send a private message to Myysterio Click to send Myysterio an Instant MessageVisit Myysterio's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Myysterio's Have/Want ListView Myysterio's Have/Want List
I have also been known to ship things from MKM to the US. All I usually ask is to cover postage with random foils.

I have both a US address and a EU/UK address... Shipping for me is just the same as mailing US to US.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Myysterio on June 24, 2012]

keo
posted June 24, 2012 04:29 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for keo Click Here to Email keo Send a private message to keo Click to send keo an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I can exchange up to 1K EUR instant or more with a few days for USD at real exchange rate. As you're trustworthy I'd prefer you to keep my money until I need it to buy cards here. Email me if this would help.

KBmaster
posted June 28, 2012 11:18 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for KBmaster Click Here to Email KBmaster Send a private message to KBmaster Click to send KBmaster an Instant MessageVisit KBmaster's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View KBmaster's Trade Auction or SaleView KBmaster's Trade Auction or Sale
We have traded before. I can easily reship the cards to you. Np at all. pm if its needed.

bigballashotcaller
posted June 28, 2012 11:56 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for bigballashotcaller Click Here to Email bigballashotcaller Send a private message to bigballashotcaller Click to send bigballashotcaller an Instant MessageVisit bigballashotcaller's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View bigballashotcaller's Have/Want ListView bigballashotcaller's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by KBmaster:
We have traded before. I can easily reship the cards to you. Np at all. pm if its needed.

KB, thank you for your message. I have found a friend helping me out already, but will keep you in mind. Thanks!

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League