Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Xbox Game: Which one/ Worth It?

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Xbox Game: Which one/ Worth It?
hufa97
posted March 28, 2013 08:27 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for hufa97 Send a private message to hufa97 Click to send hufa97 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View hufa97's Have/Want ListView hufa97's Have/Want List
Was wondering if anyone can provide me with information on any MTG game(s) for Xbox. Are they worth it?

flam flawless
posted March 28, 2013 09:04 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for flam flawless Click Here to Email flam flawless Send a private message to flam flawless Click to send flam flawless an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View flam flawless's Have/Want ListView flam flawless's Have/Want List
Duels of the planeswalkers isn't too bad. Can get it in the marketplace and if you don't pay to open decks, will keep ya busy for hours. Only thing is, there isn't any building of decks perse....it's mostly taking what they give ya & trying to build it so it runs the best

Edit: they'll be introducing the M14 version I'm thinking this summer, so I'd hold off buying the M13 version (unless you're REALLY wanting some xbox mtg )

[Edited 1 times, lastly by flam flawless on March 28, 2013]

hufa97
posted March 28, 2013 09:49 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for hufa97 Send a private message to hufa97 Click to send hufa97 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View hufa97's Have/Want ListView hufa97's Have/Want List
Thanks flam flawless. I probably will wait until M14 game comes out for the Xbox.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League