Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Question about a possible bad trade.

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Question about a possible bad trade.
mgoodridge
posted June 19, 2012 08:51 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for mgoodridge Click Here to Email mgoodridge Send a private message to mgoodridge Click to send mgoodridge an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View mgoodridge's Have/Want ListView mgoodridge's Have/Want List
I'm not going to mention any names because nothing has been proven yet but I just wanted to get some advise. I sent a rather pricey trade on my side on Saturday and we agreed to simusend. So I paid for DC and for insurance on this trade at the post office. Post office told me because of how much the insurance was someone had to sign for it. Well I shipped it and the other party had not yet. Now I get a message today stating he checked the DC number and said it was delivered but he didn't receive anything. I just want other people's opinions on this. This seem fishy or bad luck. If it was bad luck who ultimately has to bite the loss on this? I'm going to the post office tomorrow to see who signed for the package.

Mr.C
posted June 19, 2012 09:51 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.C Click Here to Email Mr.C Send a private message to Mr.C Click to send Mr.C an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Mr.C's Have/Want ListView Mr.C's Have/Want List
What's the tracking number and what's the location of the user?

Sounds like a BTA case in the making.

thror
posted June 19, 2012 10:26 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for thror Send a private message to thror Click to send thror an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View thror's Trade Auction or SaleView thror's Trade Auction or Sale
This recent thread

http://classic.magictraders.com/ubb/Forum12/HTML/017539.html

should help you.

[16:17] <@BrassMan> what do you need new tech for?
[16:18] <@BrassMan> gush is unrestricted

[19:01] <nderEvo> you can delete yourself

mgoodridge
posted June 20, 2012 05:50 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for mgoodridge Click Here to Email mgoodridge Send a private message to mgoodridge Click to send mgoodridge an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View mgoodridge's Have/Want ListView mgoodridge's Have/Want List
Alright so I called the post office that it went through. The courier only saw the delivery confirmation that was on the package and not the insurance part so he just left it in the mailbox and didn't have anyone sign for it. I have a receipt showing I paid for the insurance but yet I don't have a signature to proof anything. According to the new rules do I have enough proof that I fulfilled my part?

psrex
posted June 20, 2012 06:01 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for psrex Click Here to Email psrex Send a private message to psrex Click to send psrex an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View psrex's Have/Want ListView psrex's Have/Want List
It sounds like you should make an insurance claim.

Randomnist
posted June 20, 2012 06:56 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Randomnist Click Here to Email Randomnist Send a private message to Randomnist Click to send Randomnist an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Randomnist's Have/Want ListView Randomnist's Have/Want List
If you paid for signature and didn't get one, then the post office likely owes you.

mgoodridge
posted June 20, 2012 07:10 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for mgoodridge Click Here to Email mgoodridge Send a private message to mgoodridge Click to send mgoodridge an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View mgoodridge's Have/Want ListView mgoodridge's Have/Want List
Yep looks like that's what I'll be doing. Anyone ever had to file an insurance claim? What's sufficient to prove value?

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League