Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  [Mtg Software] MTG Wishlist

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   [Mtg Software] MTG Wishlist
Ivank
posted March 18, 2011 12:52 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Ivank Send a private message to Ivank Click to send Ivank an Instant MessageVisit Ivank's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hi all,

I would like to share a Chrome Extension that I've developed named MTG Wishlist. It's absolutely free.

MTG Wishlist is a tool where you can store all your desired cards with quantities, prices, short descriptions and linked to ebay queries. It also support Chrome Synchronization through bookmarks. It's useful when you work in more than one computer and want to have an unique wishlist on them.

Check the full description at the official Chrome Webstore Site: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/lmefcdhhcnanpbimideeijcffmomomei

I hope that it can be useful for you.

Feel free to leave any comment, suggestion or feedback in the Chrome Webstore in order to improve it.

TimeBeing
posted March 18, 2011 04:14 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for TimeBeing Click Here to Email TimeBeing Send a private message to TimeBeing Click to send TimeBeing an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Love the idea, but the extension is bugged for me. Window starts bouncing up and down and is unusable. Chrome for Mac OS

Ivank
posted March 18, 2011 04:28 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Ivank Send a private message to Ivank Click to send Ivank an Instant MessageVisit Ivank's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Unfortunately I've don't tested it on Mac Os...but it's strange, it should be OS independent. Could you tell me the version of Mac Os that you're using? I'll try to test it and fix it.

Thank you for the notice!

TimeBeing
posted March 18, 2011 04:59 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for TimeBeing Click Here to Email TimeBeing Send a private message to TimeBeing Click to send TimeBeing an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
OS 10.5.8

Chrome 10.0.648.151

the window looks like it keeps trying to resize or something. I uninstalled and reinstalled the extension and it didn't fix it. I'll try it on my Windows 7 machine when i get home.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by TimeBeing on March 18, 2011]

Ivank
posted March 19, 2011 04:07 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Ivank Send a private message to Ivank Click to send Ivank an Instant MessageVisit Ivank's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Let me know if it works on windows or it has the same problems.

May it be because of some security/proxy/firewall setting?

TimeBeing
posted March 24, 2011 05:55 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for TimeBeing Click Here to Email TimeBeing Send a private message to TimeBeing Click to send TimeBeing an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ivank:
Let me know if it works on windows or it has the same problems.

May it be because of some security/proxy/firewall setting?

works on my PC at home. still buggy on my mac

Ivank
posted March 28, 2011 02:22 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Ivank Send a private message to Ivank Click to send Ivank an Instant MessageVisit Ivank's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
May it be buggy because of some security/proxy/firewall setting or are you using it in the same network?

Ivank
posted April 20, 2011 05:54 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Ivank Send a private message to Ivank Click to send Ivank an Instant MessageVisit Ivank's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Are you still here, TimeBeing? :-)

Ivank
posted June 07, 2011 02:13 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Ivank Send a private message to Ivank Click to send Ivank an Instant MessageVisit Ivank's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
TimeBeing, I've done some improvements, maybe it's no longer buggy for your Mac, could you check it??

MTG Wishlist has been improved, check the new features:

-Live card prices with your cards
-Import / export to share/backup your wishlist
-Export to Magic Workstation format
-The app is lighter

See the MTG Wishlist full description in the Official Chrome Webstore site.

Suggestions are welcome!

airwalk
posted June 07, 2011 01:33 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for airwalk Send a private message to airwalk Click to send airwalk an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I love this program, thanks! Way better than notepad for keeping track of my ****.

Ivank
posted May 03, 2012 03:37 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Ivank Send a private message to Ivank Click to send Ivank an Instant MessageVisit Ivank's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
The new version of MTG Wishlist includes live prices from Magic Card Market (estimated and lowest).

It also has now right click feature and Avacyn Restored.

Now is available in English, Italian, Spanish and German.

Check MTG Wishlist and full description here. Of course, it's absolutely free!

Ivank
posted May 03, 2012 06:59 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Ivank Send a private message to Ivank Click to send Ivank an Instant MessageVisit Ivank's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
The new version of MTG Wishlist includes live prices from Magic Card Market (estimated and lowest).

It also has now right click feature and Avacyn Restored.

Now is available in English, Italian, Spanish and German.

Check MTG Wishlist and full description here. Of course, it's absolutely free!

southparker2002
posted May 03, 2012 05:13 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for southparker2002 Click Here to Email southparker2002 Send a private message to southparker2002 Click to send southparker2002 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View southparker2002's Have/Want ListView southparker2002's Have/Want List
Got it for Google Chrome for Windows 7 and it works great! Love it!

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League