Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  MTGO to play or not to play.

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   MTGO to play or not to play.
Soldier Boi
posted April 08, 2012 06:56 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Soldier Boi Click Here to Email Soldier Boi Send a private message to Soldier Boi Click to send Soldier Boi an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I have bee playing MTGO for about 4 years now. I started off just playing casual which paid off last year when they announced modern and all my 2 dollar shocklands turned in building Maverick and most of aggro loam. So I been playing legacy online the rest of the year. Now I spend more time waiting for a legacy match then actually playing. I debating if I should sell off my MTGO collection to finish my real life decks or just hold on to them just in case legacy comes back to life.

Nitelite
posted April 08, 2012 07:01 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Nitelite Click Here to Email Nitelite Send a private message to Nitelite Click to send Nitelite an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Until FoW is re-released online, Legacy on MTGO isn't going anywhere.

thror
posted April 08, 2012 10:00 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for thror Send a private message to thror Click to send thror an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View thror's Trade Auction or SaleView thror's Trade Auction or Sale
sell it off, play for fun when you just have to have a match. Cube draft this week was sweet!

[16:17] <@BrassMan> what do you need new tech for?
[16:18] <@BrassMan> gush is unrestricted

[19:01] <nderEvo> you can delete yourself

Goaswerfraiejen
posted April 08, 2012 10:31 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Goaswerfraiejen Click Here to Email Goaswerfraiejen Send a private message to Goaswerfraiejen Click to send Goaswerfraiejen an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I would sell.

RIP Ari

Legacy UGB River Rock primer. PM comments/questions.
Info on grad school in Phil.

wayne
posted April 08, 2012 09:52 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for wayne Click Here to Email wayne Send a private message to wayne Click to send wayne an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View wayne's Have/Want ListView wayne's Have/Want List
I would not hold onto Eternal cards on MTGO because some of them cost ridiculous amounts and there is nothing stopping WOTC from re-releasing them online.

Soldier Boi
posted April 09, 2012 04:40 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Soldier Boi Click Here to Email Soldier Boi Send a private message to Soldier Boi Click to send Soldier Boi an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Yea, I think I will sell. I spent like 20 tix building a small casual deck for standard. I think I will sell the rest.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League