Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Games Island store (german)

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Games Island store (german)
anders pedersen
posted April 13, 2012 05:18 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for anders pedersen Click Here to Email anders pedersen Send a private message to anders pedersen Click to send anders pedersen an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hi there,

(sorry if this is the wrong forum)

Has anyone tried this online store before?

http://www.shop-021.de/shop-GamesIsland.html

Are they any good?

regards

nyamane
posted April 13, 2012 07:12 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for nyamane Click Here to Email nyamane Send a private message to nyamane Click to send nyamane an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hi,

Yeah, I've bought from them before and they've always delivered quickly. Their prices are pretty competitive wrt other European dealers.

You can get more info on them from their MKM info page:

https://www.magiccardmarket.eu/index.php?mainPage=showSellerChart&idInfoUser=13657

Cheers,
Norman

[Edited 1 times, lastly by nyamane on April 13, 2012]

anders pedersen
posted April 14, 2012 02:17 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for anders pedersen Click Here to Email anders pedersen Send a private message to anders pedersen Click to send anders pedersen an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hi

Thanks!

I actually discovered they were on MCM after i submitted this

Soldier Boi
posted April 14, 2012 06:24 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Soldier Boi Click Here to Email Soldier Boi Send a private message to Soldier Boi Click to send Soldier Boi an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I just looked at there MKM page. It says Hof, I haven't been in Germany in a while, but is that near Würzburg?

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Soldier Boi on April 14, 2012]

nyamane
posted April 16, 2012 01:04 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for nyamane Click Here to Email nyamane Send a private message to nyamane Click to send nyamane an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hi,

Yeah, it's about 200km from Würzburg. Hof is near the Czech border, pretty much directly east of Würzburg.

Cheers,
Norman

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League