Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  mtgo problem

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   mtgo problem
bawitheba
posted March 27, 2012 12:48 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for bawitheba Click Here to Email bawitheba Send a private message to bawitheba Click to send bawitheba an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View bawitheba's Have/Want ListView bawitheba's Have/Want List
i tried to re install mtgo yesterday

i keep getting a error message.
to run this application,you first must install one of the following versions of .net framwork;

contact your application publisher for instructions about obtaining the prorper version

how do i fix this? please help

Jazaray
posted March 27, 2012 01:02 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Jazaray Click Here to Email Jazaray Send a private message to Jazaray Click to send Jazaray an Instant MessageVisit Jazaray's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Did you try calling customer support?

Thanks,
Jazaray

A delicate face,
A soft warm embrace,
And a whole lot of bedroom pizzazz.

WeedIan: Jazaray is like MOTL's Mom.

Jaz is now selling Tupperware! Help her out! ;)

junichi
posted March 27, 2012 01:50 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for junichi Click Here to Email junichi Send a private message to junichi Click to send junichi an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View junichi's Have/Want ListView junichi's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by bawitheba:
i tried to re install mtgo yesterday

i keep getting a error message.
to run this application,you first must install one of the following versions of .net framwork;

contact your application publisher for instructions about obtaining the prorper version

how do i fix this? please help

I had this problem previously. I fixed it by updating my window, and installing the latest .net framework 4.0 or 4.5.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocketship underpants don't help.

caquaa
posted March 27, 2012 02:13 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for caquaa Click Here to Email caquaa Send a private message to caquaa Click to send caquaa an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View caquaa's Trade Auction or SaleView caquaa's Trade Auction or Sale
quote:
Originally posted by bawitheba:

uh, install the .net framework then?

run windows update, it'll find it for you.

Bagbokk
posted March 27, 2012 02:43 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Bagbokk Click Here to Email Bagbokk Send a private message to Bagbokk Click to send Bagbokk an Instant MessageVisit Bagbokk's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Can also go to Microsoft website and download the appropriate version from there (there's 4.0, 3.5, 3.0, 2.0). I think some applications will work on certain versions of .NET framework but not others, so you might want to re-check that error message to see which version you should get.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Bagbokk on March 27, 2012]

MTDetermine
posted March 28, 2012 05:23 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for MTDetermine Click Here to Email MTDetermine Send a private message to MTDetermine Click to send MTDetermine an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Also had problem with MTGO when I try to log on today. Whenever I typed my password, I will get "connecting", followed by "logging on", finally "disconnected".

After a few tries, I thought I may have forgotten my password. So I click the "Forgot My Password" only to get the message: "NACS connection problem"

So is this a problem of me typing in incorrect passwords, or just MTGO server having a bad day?

Kyzneg
posted March 28, 2012 06:04 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Kyzneg Click Here to Email Kyzneg Send a private message to Kyzneg Click to send Kyzneg an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I'm pretty sure the monthly downtime is scheduled for today.

MTDetermine
posted March 28, 2012 09:04 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for MTDetermine Click Here to Email MTDetermine Send a private message to MTDetermine Click to send MTDetermine an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kyzneg:
I'm pretty sure the monthly downtime is scheduled for today.

Thank you for your reply

xxxcryoserumxxx
posted April 04, 2012 06:12 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for xxxcryoserumxxx Click Here to Email xxxcryoserumxxx Send a private message to xxxcryoserumxxx Click to send xxxcryoserumxxx an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View xxxcryoserumxxx's Have/Want ListView xxxcryoserumxxx's Have/Want List
I decided to start playing mtgo. I have a question that some of you might be able to answer. What good are the Duels of the planeswalker cards if you cant use them. I tried to play for fun and it told me the were illegal.

dfitzg88
posted April 04, 2012 06:16 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for dfitzg88 Click Here to Email dfitzg88 Send a private message to dfitzg88 Click to send dfitzg88 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View dfitzg88's Trade Auction or SaleView dfitzg88's Trade Auction or Sale
quote:
Originally posted by xxxcryoserumxxx:
I decided to start playing mtgo. I have a question that some of you might be able to answer. What good are the Duels of the planeswalker cards if you cant use them. I tried to play for fun and it told me the were illegal.

you shouldnt have opened it. to all future mtgo players: DONT OPEN IT

xxxcryoserumxxx
posted April 04, 2012 06:48 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for xxxcryoserumxxx Click Here to Email xxxcryoserumxxx Send a private message to xxxcryoserumxxx Click to send xxxcryoserumxxx an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View xxxcryoserumxxx's Have/Want ListView xxxcryoserumxxx's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by dfitzg88:
you shouldnt have opened it. to all future mtgo players: DONT OPEN IT

So basically i just opened a steaming turd?

dfitzg88
posted April 04, 2012 07:10 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for dfitzg88 Click Here to Email dfitzg88 Send a private message to dfitzg88 Click to send dfitzg88 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View dfitzg88's Trade Auction or SaleView dfitzg88's Trade Auction or Sale
quote:
So basically i just opened a steaming turd?

the cards are only for use in the planeswalker format, which makes them unusable to 99% of players. they are also not tradeable and, unlike paper cards, you can't crumple them up and burn them for warmth... and toxic fumes.

xxxcryoserumxxx
posted April 04, 2012 07:18 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for xxxcryoserumxxx Click Here to Email xxxcryoserumxxx Send a private message to xxxcryoserumxxx Click to send xxxcryoserumxxx an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View xxxcryoserumxxx's Have/Want ListView xxxcryoserumxxx's Have/Want List
quote:
the cards are only for use in the planeswalker format, which makes them unusable to 99% of players. they are also not tradeable and, unlike paper cards, you can't crumple them up and burn them for warmth... and toxic fumes.

Damn I feel a little ripped and like a small part of me was stolen.

dfitzg88
posted April 04, 2012 08:35 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for dfitzg88 Click Here to Email dfitzg88 Send a private message to dfitzg88 Click to send dfitzg88 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View dfitzg88's Trade Auction or SaleView dfitzg88's Trade Auction or Sale
quote:
Damn I feel a little ripped and like a small part of me was stolen.

when deckbuilding, just use the Sort feature to filter to the format you're playing. Eg: building a standard deck, filter so it only shows standard legal cards. it'll automatically hide the planeswalker cards.

i have thus far been unable to locate the man who did this. If I do, I will catch him, and he will pay.

xxxcryoserumxxx
posted April 04, 2012 09:26 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for xxxcryoserumxxx Click Here to Email xxxcryoserumxxx Send a private message to xxxcryoserumxxx Click to send xxxcryoserumxxx an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View xxxcryoserumxxx's Have/Want ListView xxxcryoserumxxx's Have/Want List
quote:
when deckbuilding, just use the Sort feature to filter to the format you're playing. Eg: building a standard deck, filter so it only shows standard legal cards. it'll automatically hide the planeswalker cards.

i have thus far been unable to locate the man who did this. If I do, I will catch him, and he will pay.

It will be Greatly appreciated if you slap him once for me.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League