Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Ocean City, NJ

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Ocean City, NJ
shotgunpriest
posted March 18, 2012 08:42 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for shotgunpriest Click Here to Email shotgunpriest Send a private message to shotgunpriest Click to send shotgunpriest an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Are there any other players in/around Ocean City, NJ? How about places to play, other than Jester's?

MAB_Rapper
posted March 19, 2012 04:11 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for MAB_Rapper Click Here to Email MAB_Rapper Send a private message to MAB_Rapper Click to send MAB_Rapper an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View MAB_Rapper's Trade Auction or SaleView MAB_Rapper's Trade Auction or Sale
Not sure how far you are from Westmont, but there is a great store there called Top Deck Games. I'm in the area, but I do come down once a month for Vintage there.

The Official Tower Magic Facebook Page

stizkidz
posted March 19, 2012 03:54 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for stizkidz Click Here to Email stizkidz Send a private message to stizkidz Click to send stizkidz an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View stizkidz's Have/Want ListView stizkidz's Have/Want List
Top Deck Games is pretty far from you.

Try Jester's Playhouse in Northfield.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League