Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Online shipping. Little help!

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Online shipping. Little help!
caquaa
posted February 27, 2012 11:32 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for caquaa Click Here to Email caquaa Send a private message to caquaa Click to send caquaa an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View caquaa's Trade Auction or SaleView caquaa's Trade Auction or Sale
I'm new to this whole thing. I thought paypal multiorder shipping would allow me to ship internationally, but from what I've found it doesn't. I went over to USPS and the only options I get online are express and priority and such. Anyone with some experience want to recommend how to go about this? Or am I stuck driving to the post office for anything international still?

For reference, I'm in the US and I'm shipping to Canada. I'd like to use First class international mail and it typically runs $2-3. Not finding any such options.

Bagbokk
posted February 27, 2012 11:40 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Bagbokk Click Here to Email Bagbokk Send a private message to Bagbokk Click to send Bagbokk an Instant MessageVisit Bagbokk's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Cannot ship internationally online other than via priority and express.

Only US. All of my prior discussion have focused on sending with DC within the US and I neglected to mention that international shipping via this method is simply unavailable at all.

Sorry. If someone has found a way, I'd absolutely love for them to come and prove me wrong, because I'd love to send first-class/first class+registered internationally by printing out labels.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Bagbokk on February 27, 2012]

caquaa
posted February 28, 2012 12:16 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for caquaa Click Here to Email caquaa Send a private message to caquaa Click to send caquaa an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View caquaa's Trade Auction or SaleView caquaa's Trade Auction or Sale
yah, slightly frustrated. I tend to do a decent amount of international shipping. There are vague mentions to stamps.com being able to print first class international, however it requires an account they charge you $16 a month for. No thanks to that.

What happens when you sell an item on ebay to someone internationally? DO they not allow you to print that label via ebay either?

Bagbokk
posted February 28, 2012 12:27 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Bagbokk Click Here to Email Bagbokk Send a private message to Bagbokk Click to send Bagbokk an Instant MessageVisit Bagbokk's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
eBay allows you to print a first-class international labels through eBay sales (though they warn against them as being ineligible for seller protection). Just not paypal.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Bagbokk on February 28, 2012]

caquaa
posted February 28, 2012 12:36 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for caquaa Click Here to Email caquaa Send a private message to caquaa Click to send caquaa an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View caquaa's Trade Auction or SaleView caquaa's Trade Auction or Sale
am mildly irritated is all. Seems this should be much more simple. Was trying to save myself some time and gas money too. stupid government services. They half-ass it apparently. I don't understand why they can print first class labels at the PO why I can't print the same thing at my house...

bleh!

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League