Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Question on MTGO Tix

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Question on MTGO Tix
MTDetermine
posted February 28, 2012 10:33 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for MTDetermine Click Here to Email MTDetermine Send a private message to MTDetermine Click to send MTDetermine an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Is MTGO Tix purchased from the WOTC store transferable worldwide to any MTGO accounts located anywhere?

If my MTGO account is registered in China, can I buy Tix and send to a European MTGO account?

JasonX-NL
posted February 28, 2012 10:40 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for JasonX-NL Click Here to Email JasonX-NL Send a private message to JasonX-NL Click to send JasonX-NL an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I'd say: sure! Unless they've changed something since I was last online (a while).
A ticket is a ticket. Would be impossible to consider the country of origin and exchange rates. So just purchase them and trade with whoever you like for whatever you like (even 0 stuff in return).

[Edited 1 times, lastly by JasonX-NL on February 28, 2012]

wayne
posted February 28, 2012 10:45 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for wayne Click Here to Email wayne Send a private message to wayne Click to send wayne an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View wayne's Have/Want ListView wayne's Have/Want List
If you just mean transferring as in writing in to WOTC and asking them to move the tix for you, possibly not due to European taxes.

If you mean moving by logging onto both accounts and doing the trade between the two acounts, probably.

MTDetermine
posted February 28, 2012 11:31 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for MTDetermine Click Here to Email MTDetermine Send a private message to MTDetermine Click to send MTDetermine an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wayne:
If you just mean transferring as in writing in to WOTC and asking them to move the tix for you, possibly not due to European taxes.

If you mean moving by logging onto both accounts and doing the trade between the two acounts, probably.

Yes, I mean the latter.

Loathing
posted February 29, 2012 05:59 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Loathing Click Here to Email Loathing Send a private message to Loathing Click to send Loathing an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Yes, this is definitely fine. I've traded on MTGO with people in other countries without any problems.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League