Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Magic Categorizing Webpage

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Magic Categorizing Webpage
WeeJiggler
posted March 01, 2012 09:33 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for WeeJiggler Click Here to Email WeeJiggler Send a private message to WeeJiggler Click to send WeeJiggler an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I saw a webpage a few days ago that seemed to be a database of peoples collections that they could have online, and would price out your collection and give you relative value of your collection. I was stupid and didn't bookmark it and now I'm trying to find it again, any help? Thanks.

Mr.C
posted March 02, 2012 12:21 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.C Click Here to Email Mr.C Send a private message to Mr.C Click to send Mr.C an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Mr.C's Have/Want ListView Mr.C's Have/Want List
http://store.tcgplayer.com/my/collection.aspx

I assume it's this.

WeeJiggler
posted March 02, 2012 12:52 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for WeeJiggler Click Here to Email WeeJiggler Send a private message to WeeJiggler Click to send WeeJiggler an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Huh.. I'm a huge fan of TCGPlayer but didn't know this existed, but you are correct sir, this is it. Much thanks to you.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League