Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Good program/database to inventory collection

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Good program/database to inventory collection
lickaneye
posted January 09, 2012 04:43 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for lickaneye Click Here to Email lickaneye Send a private message to lickaneye Click to send lickaneye an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I've been using Magic Suitcase for quite a while now but the constant bugs and lack of maintenance has pushed me to a point where it's time to switch. What are some of the better programs out there that allow for easy updating... etc.
I usually go by the MOTL price guide so this program would need to allow for easy updates from the pipe delimited format of our price guide.

Dresden
posted January 09, 2012 05:37 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Dresden Click Here to Email Dresden Send a private message to Dresden Click to send Dresden an Instant MessageVisit Dresden's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Dresden's Have/Want ListView Dresden's Have/Want List
Mine? http://mtgtrader.net

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Dresden on January 09, 2012]

Thanos
posted January 09, 2012 05:42 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Thanos Click Here to Email Thanos Send a private message to Thanos Click to send Thanos an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dresden:
Mine? http://mtgtrader.net

I'd like to try it out, what do I need from you to use it?

southparker2002
posted January 09, 2012 06:15 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for southparker2002 Click Here to Email southparker2002 Send a private message to southparker2002 Click to send southparker2002 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View southparker2002's Have/Want ListView southparker2002's Have/Want List
I just use Microsoft Excel

TerraSin
posted January 09, 2012 07:13 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for TerraSin Click Here to Email TerraSin Send a private message to TerraSin Click to send TerraSin an Instant MessageVisit TerraSin's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I've been using www.deckbox.org

It's a nice layout and they are adding more features to it over time.

Nitelite
posted January 10, 2012 01:20 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Nitelite Click Here to Email Nitelite Send a private message to Nitelite Click to send Nitelite an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
www.mtgstudio.com

I love this program. Does everything I want, gets updated all the time with features requested by the users. It does cost money to register it (30 day trial available). Check it out.

valorale
posted February 16, 2012 08:43 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for valorale Click Here to Email valorale Send a private message to valorale Click to send valorale an Instant MessageVisit valorale's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Anyone use: http://www.grimwar.com/ ??

I tried to sign up for the site but got errors.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League