Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  how to find out what language cards were printed in

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   how to find out what language cards were printed in
shinmen8
posted February 05, 2012 09:19 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for shinmen8 Click Here to Email shinmen8 Send a private message to shinmen8 Click to send shinmen8 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
So I was checking magiccards.info to see what languages smokestack was printed in and I noticed it didn't list any asian languages. I know smokestack was printed in atleast one asian language tho. I also noticed gatherer doesn't have this information so does anyone know an easy way to find out what languages cards where printed in.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by shinmen8 on February 05, 2012]

moxdiamd
posted February 05, 2012 10:22 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for moxdiamd Click Here to Email moxdiamd Send a private message to moxdiamd Click to send moxdiamd an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
http://www.apathyhouse.com/pricelist/checklist.php

Zakman86
posted February 05, 2012 10:27 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Zakman86 Click Here to Email Zakman86 Send a private message to Zakman86 Click to send Zakman86 an Instant MessageVisit Zakman86's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Zakman86's Have/Want ListView Zakman86's Have/Want List
Basically:

4th Ed FBB, Mirage-present: Japanese
4th Ed FBB, Mirage-Urza's Saga: Korean
4th Ed FBB, Mirage-Present: Chinese

CoupDeGrace
posted February 05, 2012 01:13 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for CoupDeGrace Click Here to Email CoupDeGrace Send a private message to CoupDeGrace Click to send CoupDeGrace an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Mirage is not printed in Korean. Period.

Mr.C
posted February 05, 2012 07:32 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.C Click Here to Email Mr.C Send a private message to Mr.C Click to send Mr.C an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Mr.C's Have/Want ListView Mr.C's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by CoupDeGrace:
Mirage is not printed in Korean. Period.

Nor Chinese. They both started in Visions.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League