Magic Discussion
  This is nice. (Page 1)

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!
This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2 
  next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   This is nice.
NiceFaceLOL
posted January 19, 2012 08:44 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for NiceFaceLOL Click Here to Email NiceFaceLOL Send a private message to NiceFaceLOL Click to send NiceFaceLOL an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
http://www.ebay.com/itm/MTG-Mishras-Workshop-burned-Antiquities-AQ-2-3-Mishras-Workshop-least-/110811859398?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19cce6c9c6#ht_962wt_112

ATLEAST 2/3RDS!!

Lord Crovax
posted January 19, 2012 09:08 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Lord Crovax Click Here to Email Lord Crovax Send a private message to Lord Crovax Click to send Lord Crovax an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Only 100 bucks...low low price..

hilikuS
posted January 19, 2012 09:20 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for hilikuS Click Here to Email hilikuS Send a private message to hilikuS Click to send hilikuS an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View hilikuS's Trade Auction or SaleView hilikuS's Trade Auction or Sale
LOLOL... "This is NOT a mint card."

My favorite part. lol, thanks slinga.

EDIT: It only makes 2 mana when you tap it.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by hilikuS on January 19, 2012]

B14ckM4g3
posted January 19, 2012 09:29 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for B14ckM4g3 Click Here to Email B14ckM4g3 Send a private message to B14ckM4g3 Click to send B14ckM4g3 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
k I laughed

baldr7
posted January 19, 2012 09:39 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for baldr7 Click Here to Email baldr7 Send a private message to baldr7 Click to send baldr7 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
lol, "i've been collecting misprints for years". yep, reeeeaaaal unique misprint you've got yourself there

Nyarlathotep333
posted January 19, 2012 09:42 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Nyarlathotep333 Click Here to Email Nyarlathotep333 Send a private message to Nyarlathotep333 Click to send Nyarlathotep333 an Instant MessageVisit Nyarlathotep333's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hilikuS:

Yep, my favorite part too -lol

wayne
posted January 19, 2012 09:57 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for wayne Click Here to Email wayne Send a private message to wayne Click to send wayne an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View wayne's Have/Want ListView wayne's Have/Want List
Water and fire damage, beat that!

lordofthepit23
posted January 19, 2012 10:23 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for lordofthepit23 Click Here to Email lordofthepit23 Send a private message to lordofthepit23 Click to send lordofthepit23 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:

This is Gunslinga's eBay account, I take it?

Havoc Demon
posted January 19, 2012 11:39 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Havoc Demon Click Here to Email Havoc Demon Send a private message to Havoc Demon Click to send Havoc Demon an Instant MessageVisit Havoc Demon's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
If I can find some crazy way to restore the other 1/3rd of the card, maybe I'll take a chance on it.

Support my friend's store: http://www.tabletoparena.com

My blog:
http://wings0298.blogspot.com

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Havoc Demon on January 19, 2012]

rockondon
posted January 20, 2012 12:24 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for rockondon Click Here to Email rockondon Send a private message to rockondon Click to send rockondon an Instant MessageVisit rockondon's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View rockondon's Have/Want ListView rockondon's Have/Want List
quote:

BWAHAHAHAHA

|~~My #1 Angel~~l'_|'_|_|)
|(@)(@)""***|(@)(@)**|(@)

CoupDeGrace
posted January 20, 2012 02:47 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for CoupDeGrace Click Here to Email CoupDeGrace Send a private message to CoupDeGrace Click to send CoupDeGrace an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:

and it is far much better than Mana Crypt.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by CoupDeGrace on January 20, 2012]

reinhart
Banned
posted January 20, 2012 04:38 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for reinhart Send a private message to reinhart Click to send reinhart an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
That would make a nice addition to my collection!

hilikuS
posted January 20, 2012 06:08 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for hilikuS Click Here to Email hilikuS Send a private message to hilikuS Click to send hilikuS an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View hilikuS's Trade Auction or SaleView hilikuS's Trade Auction or Sale
quote:
Originally posted by lordofthepit23:

Yeah it is.

quote:
Originally posted by wayne:
Water and fire damage, beat that!

Sounds like a structure fire to me.

Admittedly, if you're playing vintage, and don't have Workshops, it totally beats a proxy.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by hilikuS on January 20, 2012]

caquaa
posted January 20, 2012 07:30 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for caquaa Click Here to Email caquaa Send a private message to caquaa Click to send caquaa an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View caquaa's Trade Auction or SaleView caquaa's Trade Auction or Sale
quote:
Admittedly, if you're playing vintage, and don't have Workshops, it totally beats a proxy.

not sure it does. It would be pretty obvious through almost any sleeve.

hilikuS
posted January 20, 2012 07:50 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for hilikuS Click Here to Email hilikuS Send a private message to hilikuS Click to send hilikuS an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View hilikuS's Trade Auction or SaleView hilikuS's Trade Auction or Sale
quote:
Originally posted by caquaa:
not sure it does. It would be pretty obvious through almost any sleeve.

That's true, I was thinking along the lines of not having to use one of your proxy slots on it. Most of the tourneys I've seen give you 5-10, so having the real card at a reduced price is kind of the best of both. You can use that proxy slot for someone else, and not have to spend $250 on the Workshop. You're probably right though, it'll be a marked card.

JesusChristMD
posted January 20, 2012 08:31 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for JesusChristMD Click Here to Email JesusChristMD Send a private message to JesusChristMD Click to send JesusChristMD an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lordofthepit23:

yes

hilikuS
posted January 20, 2012 01:06 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for hilikuS Click Here to Email hilikuS Send a private message to hilikuS Click to send hilikuS an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View hilikuS's Trade Auction or SaleView hilikuS's Trade Auction or Sale
quote:
Originally posted by dfitzg88:
pretty much made my day right there

Glad I could help!

rockondon
posted January 20, 2012 02:30 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for rockondon Click Here to Email rockondon Send a private message to rockondon Click to send rockondon an Instant MessageVisit rockondon's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View rockondon's Have/Want ListView rockondon's Have/Want List
he should send it to PSA for grading, just to see what they say.

Samite Healer
posted January 20, 2012 02:35 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Samite Healer Click Here to Email Samite Healer Send a private message to Samite Healer Click to send Samite Healer an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I have a Maze of Ith and Juzam Djinn just like it. If the casting cost is missing does it cast for free?

rockondon
posted January 20, 2012 07:10 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for rockondon Click Here to Email rockondon Send a private message to rockondon Click to send rockondon an Instant MessageVisit rockondon's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View rockondon's Have/Want ListView rockondon's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by Samite Healer:
I have a Maze of Ith and Juzam Djinn just like it. If the casting cost is missing does it cast for free?

You can cast the maze of ith for free, however, when its that damaged it can't prevent combat damage but it does make the creature feel bad for hitting you.

|~~My #1 Angel~~l'_|'_|_|)
|(@)(@)""***|(@)(@)**|(@)

MeddlingMage
posted January 20, 2012 08:33 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for MeddlingMage Click Here to Email MeddlingMage Send a private message to MeddlingMage Click to send MeddlingMage an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View MeddlingMage's Have/Want ListView MeddlingMage's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by rockondon:

Lol!

~MM

CM Punk "OMG Kevin Nash WTF, thought he was dead, LOL"

New keeper of the Logout button

mulder
posted January 20, 2012 08:42 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for mulder Click Here to Email mulder Send a private message to mulder Click to send mulder an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
94 bucks as a starting bid? Really.

Zero Grade
posted January 24, 2012 11:57 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Zero Grade Click Here to Email Zero Grade Send a private message to Zero Grade Click to send Zero Grade an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Zero Grade's Have/Want ListView Zero Grade's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by rockondon:

PSA GRADED: -1

jaromirjagr
posted January 24, 2012 12:14 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for jaromirjagr Click Here to Email jaromirjagr Send a private message to jaromirjagr Click to send jaromirjagr an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mulder:
94 bucks as a starting bid? Really.

exactly.Put $94 towards a playable one.

flophaus
posted January 25, 2012 01:14 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for flophaus Click Here to Email flophaus Send a private message to flophaus Click to send flophaus an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Zero Grade:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by rockondon:

PSA GRADED: -1
[/QUOTE]

hehe... I laughed =)

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2 

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League