Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  korean dark ascension

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   korean dark ascension
vandaIevil
posted January 09, 2012 09:43 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for vandaIevil Click Here to Email vandaIevil Send a private message to vandaIevil Click to send vandaIevil an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View vandaIevil's Have/Want ListView vandaIevil's Have/Want List
anyone know where to get this stuff?

Thanos
posted January 09, 2012 11:12 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Thanos Click Here to Email Thanos Send a private message to Thanos Click to send Thanos an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Korea?

TheThirdMoon
posted January 22, 2012 03:35 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for TheThirdMoon Click Here to Email TheThirdMoon Send a private message to TheThirdMoon Click to send TheThirdMoon an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by vandaIevil:
anyone know where to get this stuff?

check playfirststore.com

MeddlingMage
posted January 22, 2012 04:21 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for MeddlingMage Click Here to Email MeddlingMage Send a private message to MeddlingMage Click to send MeddlingMage an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View MeddlingMage's Have/Want ListView MeddlingMage's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by Thanos:
Korea?

This. QAPC!

~MM

CM Punk "OMG Kevin Nash WTF, thought he was dead, LOL"

New keeper of the Logout button

AGO
posted January 22, 2012 08:17 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for AGO Click Here to Email AGO Send a private message to AGO Click to send AGO an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View AGO's Trade Auction or SaleView AGO's Trade Auction or Sale
quote:
Originally posted by Thanos:
Korea?

Heck you can't even get it there. I have a military friend who can't find it any where. Try China!

Thanos
posted January 22, 2012 09:00 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Thanos Click Here to Email Thanos Send a private message to Thanos Click to send Thanos an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TheThirdMoon:
check playfirststore.com

This actually was the best answer.

I3Iood
posted January 23, 2012 08:35 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for I3Iood Click Here to Email I3Iood Send a private message to I3Iood Click to send I3Iood an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AGO:
Heck you can't even get it there. I have a military friend who can't find it any where. Try China!

I think right now you are going to have a problem finding dark ascension anywhere, considering it is not out yet. Jason

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League