Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Foil Zend?!?

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Foil Zend?!?
LordRelkin
posted January 13, 2012 04:58 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for LordRelkin Click Here to Email LordRelkin Send a private message to LordRelkin Click to send LordRelkin an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
PSHT who cares about Foil Zendikar lands? The real question is how many Foil UNHINGED lands do you have

My current count is 103 Islands, 101 Mountains, 101 Forests, 100 Swamps and 102 Plains.

P.S. I cheated and bought them all back in the day when nobody cared about them

moxdiamd
posted January 13, 2012 05:00 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for moxdiamd Click Here to Email moxdiamd Send a private message to moxdiamd Click to send moxdiamd an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Whoop de do.

sammyt125
posted January 13, 2012 05:04 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for sammyt125 Click Here to Email sammyt125 Send a private message to sammyt125 Click to send sammyt125 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View sammyt125's Have/Want ListView sammyt125's Have/Want List
PSHT, who cares about foil lands? How many Summer lands do you have?

junichi
posted January 13, 2012 05:04 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for junichi Click Here to Email junichi Send a private message to junichi Click to send junichi an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View junichi's Have/Want ListView junichi's Have/Want List
I like cheese.

If you don't like your job, you don't strike! You just go in every day, and do it really half assed. That's the American way. - Homer

LordRelkin
posted January 13, 2012 05:16 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for LordRelkin Click Here to Email LordRelkin Send a private message to LordRelkin Click to send LordRelkin an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I have a few

quote:
Originally posted by sammyt125:
PSHT, who cares about foil lands? How many Summer lands do you have?

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Open Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League