Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  problem with my h/w list

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   problem with my h/w list
turnaboutisfairplay
posted January 19, 2012 07:35 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for turnaboutisfairplay Click Here to Email turnaboutisfairplay Send a private message to turnaboutisfairplay Click to send turnaboutisfairplay an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hoping this helps fix my h/w list issues, I emailed motl support at least 3 times and haven't got any responses its been about 2 weeks, hoping if anyone ran into this can give a way to fix this or a mod comes help me out it would be nice.

http://classic.magictraders.com/ubb/Forum2/HTML/234518.html

The requested URL /ubb/Forum2/HTML/234518.html was not found on this server.
Apache/2.2.8 (Ubuntu) Server at classic.magictraders.com Port 80

wow works today, i can post lists now go figure you complain it works.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by turnaboutisfairplay on January 19, 2012]

caquaa
posted January 19, 2012 07:43 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for caquaa Click Here to Email caquaa Send a private message to caquaa Click to send caquaa an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View caquaa's Trade Auction or SaleView caquaa's Trade Auction or Sale
Whats the problem? Seems like a link to a deleted post? Can you not post a new H/W list?

nderdog
posted January 19, 2012 07:47 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for nderdog Click Here to Email nderdog Send a private message to nderdog Click to send nderdog an Instant MessageVisit nderdog's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View nderdog's Have/Want ListView nderdog's Have/Want List
The list is gone, post a new one. I don't know what else to say, really. My guess is that you hadn't posted an up or something in quite a while and it got pruned for inactivity, but without knowing more, who really knows?

All your Gruul Nodorogs are belong to me. Trade them to me, please!

Report rules violations.

Remember the Auctions Board!

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Open Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League