Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Online stores for foreign singles

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Online stores for foreign singles
edmhui
posted December 09, 2011 02:22 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for edmhui Click Here to Email edmhui Send a private message to edmhui Click to send edmhui an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Would anyone know of any reputable online stores for purchasing foreign singles? I'm interested in Spanish, French, and German language cards and I'm willing to purchase from non-domestic stores.

Thanks in advance.

Thanos
posted December 09, 2011 05:33 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Thanos Click Here to Email Thanos Send a private message to Thanos Click to send Thanos an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Star City has a good amount of non English cards mixed in, and they tell you exactly what they are, as where Cool stuff Inc has non English too, but they only list them as Asian and non English/non Asian.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Thanos on December 09, 2011]

WeedIan
posted December 10, 2011 07:51 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for WeedIan Click Here to Email WeedIan Send a private message to WeedIan Click to send WeedIan an Instant MessageVisit WeedIan's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View WeedIan's Have/Want ListView WeedIan's Have/Want List
Face to Face from Montreal always has some decent auctions on Foreign lots of 10 or 40 on Ebay.

I got a lot of 40 that had a Russian Countryside Crusher, a french Horn of Greed, an Asian of that card that makes your cards have flash.

He's always posting more stuff.

13th in posts on MOTL
Top 5 in Refs in Ontario (by people who location posted)

jshields
posted December 14, 2011 05:05 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for jshields Click Here to Email jshields Send a private message to jshields Click to send jshields an Instant MessageVisit jshields's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I have gotten some pretty fair deals from goodsseller (not quite sure how the username is spelled off the top of my head) on ebay. They often have chinese and japanese cards from newer sets available at or slightly below the average ebay price. The one catch is that they are in China, so you may have a slightly longer wait than getting one within your own country, if you buy from them

I3Iood
posted December 16, 2011 09:02 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for I3Iood Click Here to Email I3Iood Send a private message to I3Iood Click to send I3Iood an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Nothing but great experiences from this store. I recomend the 100%:

http://masmagic.es/index.php

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League