Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Question on MTGO Tix

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Question on MTGO Tix
MTDetermine
posted November 22, 2011 04:04 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for MTDetermine Click Here to Email MTDetermine Send a private message to MTDetermine Click to send MTDetermine an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
2 months ago, I paid someone for 50 MTGO Tix and asked him to transfer the 50 Tix to my friend. Today, my friend told me that he had yet to get the 50 MTGO Tix.

My question is, when someone transfer MTGO Tix, is there any electronic trail that he can use to proof it? Because right now, I am not sure if the seller forgot to transfer, or my friend had received the Tix and forgot about it. I mean, its easy to forget about small number of Tix, especially when you are busy.

Thanks

caquaa
posted November 22, 2011 04:14 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for caquaa Click Here to Email caquaa Send a private message to caquaa Click to send caquaa an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View caquaa's Trade Auction or SaleView caquaa's Trade Auction or Sale
There isn't any trade logging, however assuming the people chatted there would be chat logs saved on their comp (but it might be an option you have to turn on).

Timmyhill
posted November 22, 2011 04:31 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Timmyhill Click Here to Email Timmyhill Send a private message to Timmyhill Click to send Timmyhill an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Timmyhill's Have/Want ListView Timmyhill's Have/Want List
I think the best bet would be to make sure you take a screen shot of the trade.

After the fact I don't really know of way to track down who traded what.

Maybe customer for mtgo could suggest something?

wayne
posted November 22, 2011 06:32 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for wayne Click Here to Email wayne Send a private message to wayne Click to send wayne an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View wayne's Have/Want ListView wayne's Have/Want List
I think there is, I seem to remember this question being posed to ORCs on MTGO. Your best bet would be to ask an ORC on MTGO.

MagixDK
posted November 24, 2011 10:45 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for MagixDK Click Here to Email MagixDK Send a private message to MagixDK Click to send MagixDK an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
there is a trade log.

you can get it on request trough the website/claims board.

MTDetermine
posted November 25, 2011 08:26 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for MTDetermine Click Here to Email MTDetermine Send a private message to MTDetermine Click to send MTDetermine an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Thanks for all the replies!

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League