Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Volcanic Fallout Prize pack

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Volcanic Fallout Prize pack
lickaneye
posted November 07, 2011 09:00 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for lickaneye Click Here to Email lickaneye Send a private message to lickaneye Click to send lickaneye an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I just came across a sealed wizards Volcanic fallout player rewards pack that comes with two cards. The top card is Volcanic Fallout but I can't see the second card. Does anyone remember what the other card is?

[Edited 1 times, lastly by lickaneye on November 07, 2011]

Thanos
posted November 07, 2011 09:23 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Thanos Click Here to Email Thanos Send a private message to Thanos Click to send Thanos an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Could be anything.

You can slide the card up to reveal what the card is behind it without opening the pack.

lickaneye
posted November 07, 2011 09:31 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for lickaneye Click Here to Email lickaneye Send a private message to lickaneye Click to send lickaneye an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
It must be the way this one is sealed because I can't slide it up and down. Is the other card Infest or did they send out random rewards with the Volcanic Fallout?

thror
posted November 07, 2011 11:18 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for thror Send a private message to thror Click to send thror an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View thror's Trade Auction or SaleView thror's Trade Auction or Sale
quote:
Originally posted by lickaneye:
It must be the way this one is sealed because I can't slide it up and down. Is the other card Infest or did they send out random rewards with the Volcanic Fallout?

the 2 card packs always had 1 new card and 1 random older card. as said, it could be almost anything. you might as well just open it honestly.

[16:17] <@BrassMan> what do you need new tech for?
[16:18] <@BrassMan> gush is unrestricted

[19:01] <nderEvo> you can delete yourself

caquaa
posted November 07, 2011 11:29 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for caquaa Click Here to Email caquaa Send a private message to caquaa Click to send caquaa an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View caquaa's Trade Auction or SaleView caquaa's Trade Auction or Sale
I've never seen these things go for more because they are sealed. Open it up and find out what the other one is.

lickaneye
posted November 08, 2011 12:02 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for lickaneye Click Here to Email lickaneye Send a private message to lickaneye Click to send lickaneye an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by caquaa:
I've never seen these things go for more because they are sealed. Open it up and find out what the other one is.

That's what I was looking for.
Thanks. And the cards is......

Asparagus33
posted November 08, 2011 05:33 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Asparagus33 Click Here to Email Asparagus33 Send a private message to Asparagus33 Click to send Asparagus33 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
What was the card?

lickaneye
posted November 08, 2011 05:48 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for lickaneye Click Here to Email lickaneye Send a private message to lickaneye Click to send lickaneye an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
.... Cancel.
Just opened it now.

oneofchaos
posted November 08, 2011 06:12 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for oneofchaos Click Here to Email oneofchaos Send a private message to oneofchaos Click to send oneofchaos an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lickaneye:
.... Cancel.
Just opened it now.

It'll counter almost any other rewards card!

gaeacradle
posted November 08, 2011 06:19 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for gaeacradle Click Here to Email gaeacradle Send a private message to gaeacradle Click to send gaeacradle an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View gaeacradle's Have/Want ListView gaeacradle's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by oneofchaos:
It'll counter almost any other rewards card!

Yup. It's funny that it won't counter the other card in the pack, Volcanic Fallout

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League